-21

"So..how's your class?"

"It's...wonderful!"

"Wow" Jay and Jungwon swinging their hands while walking on the school hallways, "our classes were always boring no matter what! Anyway...what happened?" Jay ask again as he look at his boyfriend who can't stop smiling.

"Today, we have a surprised vocal test and Mr. Jeon Jungkook announced our marks in the last class, actually commenting us"

"So...how's It going then? What's your mark?" Jay ask in hope but Jungwon is looking at the ground, silent and avoiding Jay's stares "it's okay baby, even though you got a low marks..that doesn't mean you can't w-"

"I got the highest marks out of all the other students!"

"ReAllY? Oh my Gawd! I thought you failed it-..I mean I'm always having a hope in you but- oh gosh this is so great!"

Jay suddenly carry up the boy and swinging around, giggles and laughs filled up the empty hallways. He put down Jungwon and cup both of his cheeks with his hand, kissing the boy on his nose..

"Baby, I want to show you something! Let's celebrate it"

(Time skip cus I'm a lazy potato)

Sunghoon is piggybacking Jake on their way back to The Dorm while the Aussie boy plays with his boyfriend's hair. They walk on the street as they approach The Boys Dorm but before they even enter the gate.....they heard someone calling for Sunghoon

"Sunghoonna!!"

"I-Irene n-noona"

Jake quickly went down from his boyfriend's back and stand awkwardly beside while watching the pretty girl coming on their way. Sunghoon just stare at Irene as he put his poker face.

"How are you? Is this your dorm?"

"Fine and yeah this is our dorm"

Jake stand still on his place without moving, listening to the two conversations, he don't know why but he really do felt awkward and left out. At first, Irene doesn't even look at Jake but now she glance at him since Jake didn't even give them a private time...why should he?

"I really missed those days when you used to gave me gifts but I -" Irene start it while Jake feel uncomfortable more and more. So our little Aussie boy try to left and entered the dorm but Sunghoon suddenly hold his hand and intertwine it

"I don't really care about that because that's just a past"

"Really? I thought I'm your ideal type-"

"Noona meet my boyfriend, I'm happy and really enjoy this moment, actually I want more so give us times. We have to go, the gate close at 5. Nice to meet you again...unfortunately"

The couple leave Irene on the street (locally felt bad for Irene though and don't start fan war because I'm a big ass fan of Red Velvet too since my bias is Seulgi....and I only love her in this RV so yeah😂)

"Hoonie...you can hurt her feelings-"

"Jakey listen to me! I only love you and I only care about you and that's the full stop."

Since Sunghoon end it, Jake zip his mouth with a smile and feel so lucky to have Sunghoon as a boyfriend. He know that this icy boy is serious and loyal to him Even though he thought that Irene is way more better than him ( I love this Angel! PROTECT)

As the lovebirds enter the Dorm 17, the first thing they saw was Sunoo sitting on the sofa while eating the snacks, and Niki laying his head down on Sunoo's lap while watching Television. The couple look so comfortable like they don't have anything problems to face.