Chapter 72

Meng Yang started a busy life of studying and caring for children.

The school and the club will organize students to go to Quyao County during the summer vacation. It does not matter if he does not participate in the training of the competition, but because there are some important spices to buy, the club hopes that Meng Yang must go.

Meng Yang agreed, because he felt that it was time to face his inner fears and could not continue to procrastinate anymore. He felt that now he had enough courage to face them, and his inner heart was fearless.

But with the passage of time, as long as Meng Yang thought of going to Quyao County, he began to lose his mind and lose his spirit. Although he did not have nightmares or anything, there was an inexplicable panic in his heart.

Luo Xiu walked into the flower room and saw Meng Yang sitting on the sofa in a daze. He was about to walk over and sit down, but when he saw tears on Meng Yang's face, he was shocked in his heart and stepped forward.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and asked, lifting his chin and looking at his face.

"You're back?" Meng Yang recovered, and then asked, "What time is it?"

"I came back at noon. After we had lunch together, I went to the study to get busy. Have you forgotten?" Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang's confused expression and was more worried.

"I think things are too fascinating, and there is no reaction at all." Meng Yang said with a smile.

"What do you want to cry?" Luo Xiu wiped Meng Yang's tears with his thumb and hugged him. "Forget it, no matter what it is, don't think about it anymore. If you don't want to say it, don't say it. I will I won't ask again. "

"Did I cry?" Meng Yang looked puzzled and touched his face with his hand, thinking for a moment and thinking, "Maybe I just forgot to blink my eyes, so the tears came down? I didn't think about anything sad. what."

He really didn't think about anything sad, just thinking about what he learned, and what he should do after going to Quyao County. He didn't feel sad and didn't know that he was crying.

Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and kissed his forehead. "You may have been too tired recently. Take a few days off."

Meng Yang did not answer him, but said: "The school and the branch will let me go to Quyao County during the summer vacation. Will you accompany me to go with me? Just take a vacation and rest."

"Okay." Luo Xiu immediately agreed. How could Meng Yang make the request personally, how could he refuse?

Meng Yang held Luo Xiu and put his head on his shoulder, thinking that as long as Luo Xiu was with him, he would be able to overcome all fears.

Because the child is still young, there is often a cold and fever, there are many helpers in the main house, and often have to check the body, so there are three doctors and six nurses living in the main house, and all kinds of equipment are also complete. Luo Xiu saw that Meng Yang had no energy, so he asked the doctor to examine him. After the doctor showed it to Meng Yang, he said that he might be too tired to be mental and not sick.

Luo Xiu let Meng Yang rest at home, so Meng Yang did not go out the next day. While playing with his children, he received a call from Frenson.

Frenson said that Kay's mental state is not very good, and hopes that Meng Yang can pass by and use aromatherapy to help him with auxiliary treatment. Because Meng Yang was not in a good state of mind, he refused him on the grounds of his recent schedule and told him to wait for him to return to Quyao County before going abroad to see Kai's situation.