Chapter 74

After eating breakfast, the two sat in the small living room and watched some videos that made people relax and feel healed. Meng Yang missed Luo Xiu and his son because he did n’t sleep well at night, so he was listlessly watching Kai He didn't say a word.

Kay turned his head to look at Meng Yang from time to time.He thought that Meng Yang would say something to him, such as unraveling his words, he had been waiting for Meng Yang to speak, but Meng Yang did not seem to To speak, I just sat till noon, and the two did not say a word.

"You don't look so energetic, did you have no rest last night?" Kay asked, because Meng Yang kept talking, and Kay thought he should say something, otherwise it would be awkward to sit like that.

"I didn't sleep well. I missed my husband and son a little." Meng Yang said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, it's all because of me ..." Kay bowed his head in reproach.

Meng Yang turned to look at him and said, "Why do you always blame yourself so easily?"

"..." Kay said nothing in silence.

"Actually, I can understand your mood quite well. I have experienced some things. I have been unable to sleep peacefully because of my inner fear. I have had nightmares for a while. Just leave home and leave me I will feel uneasy next to my husband, so I barely slept last night. "

"Aren't you a very powerful psychologist?" Kay asked doubtfully. "Does the psychologist also have psychological problems?"

"Who told you that I am a psychologist?" Meng Yang asked him with a stunned look.

"They ... they all said you were great." Kay thought for a moment and said, "Dr. Dick and Dr. Korche said, you can get me better, Frenson said you can solve my nightmare. Question, Selsey also said that you are very powerful, a genius more talented than him, he also sent me the perfume you mixed, it smells good, I like it very much. "

"I am still just a student, only licensed by therapist, and not licensed by a psychologist." Meng Yang said: "Psychology I have only just started studying for a short time."

"Aroma therapist?" Kay thought for a moment and said, "Aren't you a psychologist?"

"You think I'm a psychologist, and I'm worried that I will ask you various questions and guide you to express your inner thoughts, so have you always guarded against me, right?" Meng Yang asked.

"..." Kay asked after a moment of silence: "Then, can you help solve the problem of nightmares? Frenson said that you have experience, and helped many people treat insomnia and nightmares before, as long as I cooperate You, you will be able to cure me. "

"It depends on whether you want it or not. If you want to be cured, I can be cured, but if you don't want to be cured, then I must be cured." Meng Yang said.

"I ... of course want to be cured." Kay didn't know why Meng Yang said that.

"Is it?" Meng Yang looked at Kai Yi's eyes and said: "You should be very contradictory in your heart? Dreaming makes you feel terrified and unable to fall asleep makes you feel very painful and uncomfortable. stand up."

Kay avoided Meng Yang's eyes and said, "How could I possibly not want to get better?"

"Because you are afraid that after your recovery, your parents will continue to oppose you and Frenson, Frenson will once again propose to you to break up, but you are now like this, your parents will make concessions, Frenson will spend more "You have more time to accompany you." Meng Yang looked at him seriously and said, "So your emotions are out of control, you just pretend that you don't want to receive treatment. But if you go on like this, your body will be completely destroyed. , I can't cure it if I want to cure it. "