Chapter 75

While Kai was soaking in the medicinal bath, Meng Yang sat on the side and took a tablet and clicked on the picture of the child to show him: "Is this my son, cute?"

Kay looked at the white and delicate chubby face on the screen and said, "Cute."

"Do you want to have a baby with Frenson?" Meng Yang asked.

Kay blushed and did not answer, but Meng Yang saw from his expression that he must have thought.

"Even if you want to give birth, you will certainly not be able to give birth at least within a few years." Meng Yang said with regret.

"Why?" Kay asked in shock with an unacceptable expression.

"Why did you say?" Meng Yang glanced at him and said, "You were already in poor health, and many medicines were not available. Now that your physical condition is worse, it is impossible to conceive a child."

"So if I cooperate with you for treatment, how long can I get pregnant?" Kay asked Meng Yang while looking at him.

"This is not easy to say. In fact, I'm not too sure that I can make you better. After all, your physique is too special, and treatment is very troublesome." Meng Yang said.

"... Why are you like this?" Kay looked at Meng Yang dissatisfiedly and said, "Can't you give me a little confidence? Even if you say you are not sure, why should I cooperate with you?"

"My confidence depends on whether you have the confidence to overcome your inner shadow. In fact, like yours, aromatherapy is only an adjunct therapy. The most important thing is to receive psychological treatment. I am definitely unable to give you now. Good psychotherapy, but Mr. Korchi can do it, as long as you are willing to cooperate. "

"I see it." Kay replied to Meng Yang that he could not help him with psychotherapy.

After the medicinal bath, Meng Yang ’s assistant did Kaiy for fumigation. There was still no way to perform acupressure, because Kaiy was very resistant to other people ’s contact, and Meng Yang did not force him.

In the next few days, Kay was quite cooperative, mainly for two reasons. One was because Meng Yang told him that he would go on like this, and he might not have children in his life. This, of course, has an exaggerated component. Meng Yang deliberately said that it seriously frightened him. Anyway, as long as he can cooperate with treatment. The second reason is that Kai Yi didn't know why, but she was a little afraid of Meng Yang, and also felt that Meng Yang was guilty because he was separated from her husband and children.

Kay obediently cooperated with the treatment, and Meng Yang was able to go to school with Wu Feng and them.

Korchi came to give psychological treatment to Kai, gave him psychological hints with hypnosis therapy, taught him to overcome the fear in his dreams, and hypnotized Kai while igniting the incense pills that Meng Yang had mixed would have a better effect.

Before leaving to go to school, Meng Yang said to Kai: "Take good care of the teacher for treatment, you are not allowed to play with your temper, you know?"

Kay nodded, like an obedient and well-behaved child.

Korchi thought it was magical. How could Meng Yang put Kai Yizhi's clothes into submission and make him so obedient and cooperative.

"The sooner you get better, the sooner I will tell you the way you want to know." Meng Yang touched Kai's head and said in a childlike tone: "Be brave, if you can do it, if you can Frightened, just think about what I said to you. "

Kay nodded again.

Frenson also thought it was magical. I do n’t know why Kay just listened to Meng Yang. He did n’t say anything but asked him to blush. He also said that this was a secret between them and asked him not to ask. When Frenson thought that Kay actually had secrets from people other than him, he still had a little jealousy in his heart, but he was very pleased to see that Kay was now cooperating with treatment and trying to make himself better. And I am very grateful to Meng Yang.