Chapter 45

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

At Hospital:

.......................

Zoya was sitting outside the doctor's cabin with some other ladies who were looking pregnant with their baby bumps.... she looked at fahad who was standing beside her looking at his phone... when the nurse came calling her name... zoya stood up and looked ar fahad who spoke "go, i am waiting!" Zoya nodded and went inside while fahad walked on the side to stood and wait for her....

Coming inside zoya greeted the doctor who smiled at zoya and then she sat on the chair... "Mrs. Zoya Fahad!" Doctor said zoya's name looking at the chit on which zoya smiled nodding her head... "so what happened?" "Nothing much, i was feeling all tired and sometimes pain in my back and legs!" The doctor nodded and asked somethings and then examined her... after sitting on the chair doctor again asked "how long have it been of your marriage?" "5 weeks!" The doctor nodded saying "don't worry! Everything is fine, girls get many changes in their bodies after marriage as in the interaction between the husband and wife! Everything is fine with you! So don't be worried!" Zoya took a deep breath listening to the doctor and thanking her she stood up... coming out zoya looked around to see fahad... he was standing near the reception... so she walked to him who looked at her and smiled... both silently walked to the car and sitting inside fahad asked "what happened? Everything okay?" Zoya nodded with a smile and told everything which doctor told her... while fahad listened her driving back to home...

......................

Sitting on the bed after offering her esha prayer zoya looked at fahad who was talking to someone while standing near the computer table... zoya removed her scarf placing it on the side of her pillow... when fahad looked at her "zoi you sleep! I have some work so i will be in the living room!" Zoya frowned and spoke "fadi its 11 o clock you have to get up at 8 in the morning!" Fahad smiled and walked to her kissing her forehead spoke "i know begum jaan! But i have some work and you also have to sleep!" Zoya huffed and spoke "okay! I will sleep but you work here in the room! It won't disturb me!" "You sure?" Fahad asked holding her hair strand in his fingers... on which zoya nodded and fahad sat on his side of the bed... he opened the laptop while zoya turned her face to him after covering them with the duvet....

She was looking at fahad when she remembered something.... so she looked at fahad who was typing hurriedly on the laptop... "fadi!" "G fadi ki jaan" fahad spoke loving to her looking at the screen only.... while zoya smiled and asked "have you noticed arham?" "Why? Something happened?" He asked glancing at zoya for a second... who nodded in no and thinking for a second spoke "okay you do your work!" Saying so zoya closed her eyes while fahad glancing at her continued to work....

...................

Next Morning

...................

After making the breakfast zoya and aisha laid the table while dua was sleeping peaceful in her room.... same was with arham... so zoya called ahmed to the dining table soon fahad joined them... saying a salam to his parents he sat on his chair while zoya passed him the things... smiling at her he started to eat while zoya made her plate... in between having breakfast zoya spoke gaining the attention of the trio "ammi!" Aisha looked at her who continued "ammi phupho is going day after tomorrow, so I thought to go home! Can i?" Aisha smiled at looked at ahmed who too smiled on which aisha spoke "zoya you should ask you husband my child, we don't have any problem with you going anywhere! You know that meri jaan" zoya smiled brightly and looked at fahad who smiled and nodded her head... when fahad spoke "okay ammi, abbu, Allah Hafiz, and zoi go with arham i will pick you up on the evening!" "Okay!" Zoya answered fahad who smiled at her and then went out while zoya went with him saying bye to him....

....................

Zoya came down to the living room after prayer her zuhar prayer.... she came to the living room all ready in a grean colored frock with a mat hing scarf around her head... she was olding her hand bag looking something in it.... coming down she looked at arham who was in the living room looking at his mobile... "arham!" Arham listened her voice and turned his face "g bhabhi?" "You have to drop my at baba's house!" Arham nodded and stood up while zoya walked to aisha room and knocking it she opened the door "ammi!" "Han g zoya!" Aisha as who was laying on the bed... zoya smilingly walked to her and kissing her cheek spoke "i am going! Will be back with fadi!" Aisha smiled and reciting some dua she blew on zoya's face and then she said a bye... zoya came out of the room to see arham all ready standing near the door... she looked towards the kitchen to see dua coming out with a plate... she walked to zoya and asked "bhabhi are you going somewhere?" Zoya nodded and taking the spoon ate the pasta dua made and told her "going to baba's place!" Dua nodded and sat on the couch... zoya walked to the door when arham said to dua before going out with zoya "dua i will eat coming back, leave a bit for me!" Zoya chuckled and sat in the car while arham started the car and then drove off to zoya's place...

.....................

The door of zoya's home was opened by zubiya who smiled and hugged zoya... "my zoya!" She moved back from the hug and looked behidn to see arham... arham looked away so did zubiya and then the trio walked inside while zubiya kept quite all the time which didn't went unnoticed by zoya... coming inside zoya met everyone so did arham... tehy sat in the living room when arham stood up saying "okay aunty, i would be leaving!" Arham said nazish who nodded with a smile... when again his eyes frll on zubiya who was sitting beisde zoya... he again turned his gaze and smiling at zoya said a bye to everyone went out...

Here inside zoya was looking at both zubiya and arham who were looking at each other without letting the other one about it.... she was in her thoughts when shazain called her "o hello madam!" Zoya looked at him and spoke "han?" Shazain smirked and spoke chnaging the programs "if you are missing our jiju so much then i can drop you back to him!" And in seconds a cushion was on his face while he ans zubiya laughed out which nazish ans zeeniya nodded in disbelief... these two siblings never leave a chance to tease her...

......................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!
New pairing?
Check out the FACES chapter to see them!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye