TWENTY SEVEN

[I just realized how hard it is to be an author *laughs in crisis.]

The weather was fine, sunny but not too hot, and is windy.
Perfect for a group of friends, people or even family to go out and hang out somewhere. Just like what the seven prince were doing, they were in a grassy field and a river in their view. it was calming, seeing the slow flow of the water and the loud chirps of birds added to the background, the swishing of the tall trees making it even more perfect.

Everyone sat on the clean green grass, a royal red fabric spreads under them. Little Prince's giggling at each other as one of them made a silly joke, Jay as he was known for being the mood maker and Sunoo adding for the brightness of their cute conversations. Sunghoon only listened to them and kept twirling his long white hair between his index and pointer finger, figuring out how to convince the King to not cut his hair. Niki was giggling while he listened eagerly to his Sunoo and Jay hyung's humorless jokes. they were kids at all.

Heeseung, the eldest. he was observant, watching every grounds if they were any dangers even though dangers won't come, as servants and butlers was around them and eying their every movements, checking if they were still doing fine and had not gotten themselves hurt or so whatever, he can't help but feel protective and alert to their surroundings. he also sometimes chuckle and giggle with the others when the time comes and he finally understood the youngers words.