28. Big Three

Pssst psst. Guys... And I am telling you...

This is actually a Food x Reader x (slight to nearly none) BNHA and Marvel fanfiction...

There are so many unexplainable things on earth. Yes, too many that people are unable to fathom what phenomena or which theory from created by man could answer the events. Like a hundred knots that is impossible to untangle...

For now, this is what's going through Shinso's head.

He wasn't untangling no hundred knots nor is there any phenomena that happened.

However...

He is currently petting someone and being glared at by some eyes he never knew would turn their eyes on him again after his declaration of war on class 1A.

His sweat dropped, bead by bead. In his lap lean's Y/n who's half asleep while he pet her head. Under the shade of the canopies and the grace of the blue sky. The birds were chirping, the wind gushes making the tree leaves rustle from left to right. The cool grass gave them cushion, sitting in the embrace of nature at the back of the school premise.

If it's only the two of them, it woupd have been extremely romantic.

It was a good thing. Thought the group. Because if they didn't come with Y/n, that's going to be a scenario.

It all happened 45 minutes and 27 seconds now 28, 29--well whatever, just earlier quarter to 1 pm. Shinso was sitting in his classroom, his eyes on the window, leaning his chin on his palm. He has been bored lately, nothing to do after exams.

Soon, blue light opened in front of him on the window. Just as he was about to jump away, the girl who's hair glowing with the same blue light sprang out of said portal hitting the poor helpless sleepdeprived male that both of them fell into the classroom floor.

"Y-y/n?! What?" He stuttered from shock and embarrassment.

The girl, who hovered on top of him nonchalantly had her hair glowing blue again. "Found you." Another portal opened on the floor behind Shinso and both of them were suck in, falling into the grassy school back yard.

"Stone-san where did you just go--" Iida's question was cut off when he saw the current scenario.

Y/n hovered on top of someone they recognized from the sport's festival. And the same boy Y/n was allegedly flirting with on the support department the other day.

"Oh no. Mr. Stark is going to kill me if he sees this!" Peter, who now wears a UA school uniform and joined the class of hero course 1A as a foreign exchange student, panicked as he ran around the two who just appeared.

"Why the hell did you bring that extra you damned, Blinky christmas lights?!" Bakugo angrily asked as usual.

"Non'f ya business." Y/n frowned at her shifting nicknames. From christmas lights to blinku and now it was Blinky christmas lights which is even longer than her name, Y/n Stone. Why is Bakugo making his life hard? Who knows~?

"Haah?!" The wild pomeranian exclaimed angrily.

So as of now, the unusual group gathered there just because Y/n went there and they followed her not really knowing why. It's probably fate. A work of someone unseen and just wanted to screw them around... someone called Author Xythe, the hoeman more powerful than the stones combined(forgive me, I'm drunk).

Ultron was busy with meeting affairs. Almost as if he was actually made for it instead of it's original purpose of being Y/n's nanny. Over the span that she didn't attend the meeting, Ultron was the most reliable.