30

Camilas pov

We are in a meeting, not sure what it's about yet because Simon was typing on his laptop. He just told us to come here, called us in and we have just sat here as he was on his laptop.

"Okay!" He finally said, I look at Lauren who was just as confused and interested as the rest of us.

"Did you all enjoy tour with one direction?" He asked, we all nod

"But that was like 8 months ago" Dinah said, we nod

"Yeh, why call us back so late to talk about it?" Ally asked, he nods

"Well, I have been talking to some people, I just wrote an email to one of the people, we have been working on some ways for you girls to have your own Tour, does that sound good?" Simon said, we all nod.

"Yes! That would be amazing!" We all say, he smiles and nods

"Great, we have some stuff going on, working out good places, sells, numbers, stuff you don't need to work on. You girls, you can work on the songs, you can join in on the places, but we know the best places where the most people would go, you don't need to worry about the numbers, timings, that's all being worked on. You can do, the songs, how you would like to entertain the fans on tour, the people you would like on your tour, all that stuff, is that okay?" He asked, we all nod.

"Yes that's amazing, when can we start?" Lauren asked, she nods

"Here's some paper, pens, get to work" he said, we all nod and go sit at a table in his massive office.

"Demi" Lauren said, i glare at her and Lauren shrugged

"She helped us" Lauren said, I nod

"Fine, Demi can come" I said, Lauren smiles we get everyone we would like to come written down. We then talked about everything else and it took ages, Simon ordered us some food said if we needed help just to call him over.

I grab my phone to see it was 2 am, I look at my paper and see we have done quite a lot of it, maybe even all of the planning in one day.

"Are girls done? It's really late" Simon said walking over

"I think we are"'I say, he grabs our papers and looks at them

"Okay, this is great, if I need anything else I'll call you, go get some rest the driver is waiting outside" he said, we nod and leave.

At home, I unlock the door, go in and Clara comes down stairs.

"Where have you girls been?" Clara asked, i sigh

"We worked all night planning our tour" Lauren said, Lauren goes over hugging her mom, Clara rubs Lauren's back.

"Awww sweetie, did you over work?" Lauren's mom asked her, Lauren nods

"Yeh" Lauren whines softly, i giggle

"Go to bed okay, we can talk in the morning about your tour" Clara said, Lauren nods pulling back. We say goodnight to Clara and go upstairs, we get into some sleeping clothes and get in bed. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep, as soon as we were cuddled up in each other's arms, blanket around us comfortably, we were out of it.