🦖🦕CHAPTER 1🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

*beep* *beep*

"Ughh" I groaned and turn off my alarm clock. It's already 5:30 am. I did my morning routine and prepare for my new school. Yes, new school, I'm going to Karasuno Highschool for this school year. It feels weird because I transferred there late because of some, hmm problems. Well, I was a student from Shiratorizawa. Because of some drama, I decided to move to Karasuno.

I looked at my window and see it snowing. "I need to bring my scarf now tho" I mutter to myself. Going downstairs I heard my parents fighting. "What kind of bullshit is this?!?!" "mind your own business and shut the fuck up!!!". I quickly runoff through the door without them noticing me.

Walking on the sideways, I saw a tall boy with blond hair and wearing glasses and headphones rest on his neck, sitting on the bench with no winter clothes (you know what I mean).

"Is he alone or something?" I said to myself but then I noticed the weather is getting super cold. I walked towards him.

"Hey, the weather is getting colder. Here take my scarf" I said before he protests I put my scarf around his neck and left.

"Bye! Please be safe" I shouted to him while walking off.

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw a girl with a red scarf walking towards me. She put her scarf around my neck making me confuse but before I can say anything she starts talking "hey the weather is getting colder. Here take my scarf".

Still in a shocking state then she walked off and shout "Bye! Please be safe". I'm still shocked at the fact that she just put her scarf on a stranger.

"Is she dumb?"  I think to myself. I look around the scarf and saw a white bold sew text "Y/N".

"Tsukki!!" breaking my thoughts when I heard Yamaguchi called my name with a smile. I stood up and start walking with him.

"Woah, tsukki this is new, you're wearing a scarf!" Yamaguchi said and giggled while fixing his uniform.

"Mhm, this dumb girl just put her scarf around my neck, like what the fuck? is she dumb or something? She just gave her scarf to a stranger like that" I frowned at the fact that she's being kind to the stranger.

Y/N POV:

After 10 mins, I reached the Karasuno. "Ok don't be nervous Y/N, new school new beginning, just act normal" I said to myself while searching for my classroom.

"Where is it?" I said to myself started to panic. "Am I sure this is the right hallwa-" I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said a see an orange boy standing in front of me.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't see you" he said scratching the back of his neck and smiling.

"No, I'm sorry because I'm too distracted" I told him.

"No I'm -"

"NO! it is fine, anyway umm can you show me where's the class 1-6?" (I don't know the sections so I just invented one HAHAHAHAHAHA).

"OHHHH, are you lost?" he exclaimed.

"Am I going to ask you if not?" I respond.

"Hm ok, I'm Hinata Shoyo"

"I'm Satsuki Y/N" I replied.

"Ok Satsuki follow me" he grabs my hand started to run.

"Hinata please slow down and please call me Y/N" I shouted. After 2 mins of running we finally arrived at my classroom. "Ok Y/N my classroom is just near to yours. Just pass the 2 rooms over there" he said while showing me his classroom. "Ok Hinata, thank you" I said while waving to him then he left.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Waiting for the teacher to open the door, my heart is beating so fast. "relax relax relax relax rel-"  The sound of a creaking door  breaks my thoughts

"Hi! You must be Satsuki Y/N, I'm Ms. Ino, please come inside". I smiled and thank her. I walked into my classroom and saw many students staring at me like they were judging me. My eyes locked to the ground and when Ms. Ino told them I'm a new student, I lift my head and met scary eyes looking at me. My eyes widen and I gulped and started to introduce myself.

"H-hi, hehe, M-My name is S-Satsuki, Satsuki Y-Y/n. Please take care of m-me".

"Is there a question you would like to ask Satsuki?" Ms. Ino asked the class.

"Oh, Ms. Please call me Y/N hehe" I said to them and smile and she nodded. A boy raised his hand and ask "Do you play volleyball? Are you the 'duchess' they called? Why do you choose Karasuno? Wha-"

"Please one at a time Yusei" Ms. Ino cut him off. "Sorry," he said "but are you the 'duchess'?".

I chuckled "Yes, yes I am".

Tsukishima's POV:

Heading towards my locker I heard some other people talking about the duchess they call. Me just being me, not interested in that 'duchess'. I saw Hinata running with... The girl who gave me her scarf? What is she doing here?  Shooking my head and clearing my mind then I suddenly remembered her scarf. I fold her scarf and put it inside my locker.

"I guess I'm going to leave you here with my dino hoodie" I said and chuckled weird. On my way to my classroom then I saw Yamaguchi with Osama 'ugh Kageyama'.
"Tsukki over here" Yamaguchi called me while waving his hand to see him. I raised my eyebrow making a 'what' expression then Kageyama spoke

"Daichi told me that the practice will start at 3 pm that means before second to the last subject" he said. I nodded and left.

*Timeskip Practice Time*

Heading to my locker to get my dino hoodie to bring it home and wash it. I don't feel like wearing it because it's not that cold unlike earlier so I just grab and hold it but then I bumped into someone. "Watch where you going" I said then left.

Y/N POV:

Recess FINALLY. Going to my locker when I suddenly bumped into someone. "Watch where you going" he said with a rude tone and left. 'geeeezzzz what's with this dude' I stood up and saw a dino hoodie on the floor. "Cute" I said to myself and smile but then I saw a white sew text "Kei"...

*bell*