Chapter 47

Casey also took some people to set up a small pot and started to blow up the fish. The orcs carried the prey and sacrifices brought back by Abel the previous day to the stream for processing, because the sacrifices were fresher and some were used to make soup. Lei Zhe took people out of the blue wooden shelves they had prepared in the cave, put a dustpan on the shelf and put all kinds of fruits on it, allowing everyone to choose what they like.

    Soon a pile of fires rose in the clearing, and the barbecue rack was set up, and the processed prey was put on the fire for roasting. Every barbecue spot Eli they provided seasonings prepared in advance.

    The large earthenware pots on the open ground are boiled with radish ribs soup, tomato bird egg soup, fresh fish soup, and some pots are braised with potato stew. This dish was prepared by Bai Mu and everyone the day before. You can eat it with a little bit of heat today. This time everyone knew that Bai Mu's maple syrup could still be used for cooking, and they planned to collect maple syrup next year. There are a few empty earthenware pots waiting to cook crispy pork and cabbage soup. This one has to wait until the crispy pork on Bai Mu's side is ready before cooking.

    The tempting fragrance of various foods wafted in a short time and space. Tabor is now guarding Bai Mu with his little friend, waiting for him to fry the crispy meat. A group of small turnips stared at the pan with their eyes fixed on the pan. The hot oil in the pan was sizzling. The animal meat wrapped in eggs, sweet potato powder, salt, pepper, flour, etc. rolled in the pan. The color changed from the original. The white gradually turned into golden yellow, and the rich scent spread along with it. The children were not afraid of the heat from the oil pan, and waited for the crispy meat to rise. Bai Mu was worried that the oil splashing in the pot would burn them, and asked them to retreat. A group of children took two steps back slowly.

    After the crispy meat was cooked, Bai Mu installed it with a dustpan, and then explained that these little guys were waiting a little bit cold to eat, and the hot oil on the crispy meat just out of the pan was too hot. The children nodded all together and continued to stare at the fragrant crispy meat in the dustpan. It turned out that the Tabor who had eaten was very experienced. He almost grabbed a piece and handed it to Fudge, and then took another one by himself. Seeing that someone had started, the children swarmed to eat up the scarce meat.

    After finishing the first pot of crispy meat, a group of children waited eagerly for the second pot. In fact, there are people frying crispy meat on the other side, but they just look for Bai Mu. Bai Mu had no choice but to feed them under the eyes of a group of children and let them go to play elsewhere.

    When the children moved to the fried fish stall contentedly, another female Xi_ng took over Bai Mu's work and changed him to rest and eat something. At this time, Celtic was done, and the two started to find something they like to eat. Selter handed Bai Mu a bowl, took one by himself, and the two filled their favorite soup, found a barbecue and sat down by the fire, Selter took the stone knife and leaves on the side , Ge made a piece of the tenderest barbecue, put it on the leaf and handed it to Bai Mu. Then he cut himself a lot of barbecue. The two of them drank the delicious soup and ate the steaming fragrant barbecue.

    "It's so lively today!" Bai Mu looked at the little children who were walking around in the crowd, looking for their favorite food everywhere. There are also young couples in love picking their favorite food hand in hand.

    Then he saw a toothless little lion happily playing hide-and-seek with his father and mother in the crowd. The little lion grinned, exposing the pink gums, scurrying around people's feet. Everyone was afraid of stepping on him accidentally, and dared not move when he passed by. Behind him, Andy and Amo were chasing him, but because there were too many people and they were not as flexible as the lion cubs, they could not catch him for a while.