Chapter 49

Festival of the Gods, the tribe began to get busy. Winter is getting closer and closer, and they have to prepare enough food, animal skins and firewood to keep the cold from coming. Facing the cruel winter, there can be no slack. If you are not fully prepared, you may die because of it.

    Bai Mu took out a basket of coal from the space, and then found the patriarch with Celt. He had thought about it a long time ago. He doesn't know how to conduct geological exploration. He can only hope to find an open-pit coal mine. In this way, coal can be burned for heating in winter.

    When he arrived at the patriarch’s house, Bai Mu explained his intentions to the patriarch, and then showed the patriarch how to use coal.

    "Patriarch, coal burns for a long time and the temperature is high. It is very suitable for heating in winter. I want everyone to look around for coal and use it for heating when the cold winter comes."

    "This is indeed a good thing, I will let it People went to find it." The patriarch also thought coal was good, but it was not urgently needed. If you can't find it, you can still burn wood.

    Bai Mu thought for a while and felt that everyone was busy preparing food for the winter and there was not so much time. Moreover, coal is not a necessity for the winter now, and I feel that there is still no need to send someone to look for it. "The patriarch asks everyone to pay more attention when going out hunting."

    "Okay, I will let everyone recognize things first, and then pay more attention." The patriarch thinks this is also a good way to collect food and find things without delay. .

    Seeing their goals were achieved, Celtic and Bai Mu did not continue to stay. They arrived in the cave where they were preparing for the pairing ceremony. At this time, Casey, Anqiluo, Nishizawa and others were already waiting there. They agreed to go out together to collect food today, and Bai Mu promised to teach them how to deal with the fungus that Abel had picked back a long time ago.

    "Bai Mu, you are finally here. I heard Anqiluo say that you have gone to find the patriarch. What's the matter?" Cyril, who was sharp-eyed, came forward and asked when the two came in.

    "It's okay, I just want the patriarch to arrange someone to help find something."

    "What is it? Tell me, maybe we can help." Alvin was also very curious what the two men were looking for. Zakley stood behind Alvin, and now he follows Alvin every step of the way whenever he has time. Even Cyril is a little jealous now, and his brother has become someone else's.

    Selte ignored their chatter, moved the blue wooden shelf outside the cave, and put the dustpan full of fungus on the blue wood to dry. Seeing his movements, the orcs also stepped forward to help.

    At this time, Bai Mu was describing coal in detail. "It's a kind of black stone, called coal on our side. If you can find it in winter, you can use it for heating." Bai Mu said as he took out a small piece of coal for everyone to see. "That's it, if you see it, just say it."

    "Okay." Everyone should be there after reading it, but they have never seen this thing in their impression.

    "Okay, let's go to the forest to collect food first. The fungus will continue to be dried and can be preserved after drying. When you want to eat later, just soak in water to restore the original appearance, and then you can cook Now." So a group of people set out toward the forest mightily.

    Five days after the festival, the wing tiger tribe came to the tribe to learn. A total of 21 people came this time, including eleven orcs including Benson and ten female Xi_ng. The main purpose of their visit this time is to learn how to preserve food for a long time.