Getting to know the family (Part 2)

No One's P.O.V

Fleamont said, "I'm your great-great-grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was in Gryffindor. I had one child and that is your great-grandfather." Euphemia said, "I'm your great-grandmother. While I was in Hogwarts I was in Ravenclaw. I had one child and that is your grandfather." Henry said, "I'm your great-grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was in Gryffindor. I had one child and that is your grandfather." 

Charles said, "I'm your grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was in Gryffindor. I had one child and that is your father." Lyall said, "I'm your grandfather. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Hufflepuff. I had one child which is your mother." Hope said, "I'm your grandmother. While I was in Hogwarts I was a Ravenclaw. I had one child which is your mother." Tonks said, "I'm your godmother as well as your maternal first cousin once removed/paternal third cousin once removed.

While I was in Hogwarts I was a Hufflepuff. I am a Metamorphmagus like yourself." Draco said, "I'm your maternal first cousin once removed/paternal third cousin once removed. You know what house I am in at Hogwarts. You know a lot about me in reality." The others laughed at this. Cassiopeia said, "I'm not going to say the relationship between us because that's a lot. My Hogwarts house is Gryffindor. I don't really know what to say about myself." Petunia said, "You could say what you like, dislike and hobbies." 

Pollux said, "Petunia you are also going to say something about yourself." Henry said, "You are apart of this family too." Petunia nodded her head. Cassiopeia said, "Well a few of my likes are family, friends, cooking, drawing, potions, and quidditch. Few dislikes are my fame, former friends, certain Weasley, traitors, and Dumbledore. And my hobbies are writing, drawing, reading, walking, talking with friends, and hanging out with family and friends." 

Petunia said, "Well I never went to Hogwarts but when Lily and I found out she was a witch I wanted to go with her to protect her. My likes are spending the day with Cassiopeia and reading. My dislikes are Vernon and bullies. My hobbies are gardening and reading." Sirius said, "That should be everyone that is here right?" The others nodded their heads. 

Cassiopeia asked, "There's more people in the family?" Tonks said, "For the Black family there is Arcturus, Pollux, Irma, Orion, Alphard, grandma, grandpa, aunt Bellatrix, mom, aunt Narcissa, Sirius, and Regulus." Fleamont said, "For the Potter family there is Henry, Euphemia, Charlus, Dorea, James, and myself." Hope said, "For the Lupin family there is Lyall, Remy, and myself."

Cassiopeia, Draco, and Petunia were shocked to say the least. They couldn't believe how big their family is. Cassiopeia and Draco said, "Holy Merlin's beard." The adults laugh at the two. Narcissa said, "Cassiopeia you are related to a majority of the wizardry population. You do know that right?" Cassiopeia said, "What?! How?" 

Sirius said, "That is something we will probably never get into. It has to due with a lot of explaining that none of us want to do." Cassiopeia nodded her head.

Word Count: 524