𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The moment the two boys left the cafeteria, they had already started making plans for the party. "Is there anyone you want to invite? Like Hyuck and Jeno are obviously invited. Maybe some of the kids in Minju's grade?"

"Do they even have any other friends outside of their group?" Jaemin questioned, thinking about anyone that his sister might have mentioned before. "Min's boyfriend is currently abroad so there goes that."

Renjun's ears perked up at Jaemin's words. He was shocked to find out about her having a boyfriend, since she's never mentioned it. "Hmm... I don't know, let's just invite whoever like they said. I'm pretty sure they don't care."

Jaemin agreed and as they turned a corner, Jaemin suddenly had a thought. "Hey, Jun," Renjun looked at the boy, expectantly. "I have someone I'd like to invite, I'll be right back." Before Renjun could even answer, Jaemin was already out the door.

The black haired boy found himself outside of the school, where students were seen sitting, enjoying the last bit of sun before it completely became winter. Jaemin's eyes roamed over the area, until he finally caught sight of the familiar boy. He immediately made his way to him.

"What a coincidence that I run into you here." Jaemin playfully said, trying to shake off his nerves.

Heeseung's gaze left his book just long enough for him to realize that Jaemin was the one who was speaking to him. He didn't respond, which made Jaemin sigh. He took the seat next to him. For a minute or two none of them spoke. "Are you mad at me? You've been ignoring me since first period ended."

There was a long pause, before Heeseung let out a sigh. "I've just been thinking."

"About what? Did I do something wrong?" Jaemin asked, concerned and eyebrows furrowed. When Heeseung didn't respond, Jaemin reached out his hand and turned the boy's head so that he was facing Jaemin.

They were now face to face and as much as Heeseung wanted to look away, he couldn't. Jaemin was still waiting for the boy to answer. "I don't know. You just confuse me." Heeseung breathed out with Jaemin's eyes boring into his.

Jaemin suddenly smiled, breaking their eye contact. "My sister and her best friend's birthday is next week. My friends and I are throwing a party for them. Do you want to come?"

Heeseung was caught off guard. He didn't understand why Jaemin would invite him. "Why?"

"Why what?" Jaemin chuckled.

Heeseung rolled his eyes, "Why are you inviting me? It's not like we're friends."

Jaemin was taken aback by his words. "What? Of course we're friends." He tried to laugh it off.

Heeseung turned to look him in the eyes. "No. We're really not friends. You're just the school heartthrob, who took pity on me. Just because I sit alone and keep to myself, doesn't mean I need you to save me or whatever you think you're doing." By now Jaemin was too shocked to even respond.

"So, please," Heeseung continued, "Please, just leave me alone."

i'm currently obsessed with up no more by twice,, i don't even know why

i'm currently obsessed with up no more by twice,, i don't even know why. favourite song at the moment? 💗