𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 ━━ Glory And Gore

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

now we're in the ring, and we're coming for blood 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Here are the women with ancient
anger in their veins and the cruelty
of a goddess in their hearts.

You will beg before her, you
will scream; but Hera never flinched
from the words of a mortal,

so why should she?

Do not stand in her way.

She will burn down your kingdoms,
herself with it, if it meant
your ruin.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 means of steering; the dragon could not see where it was going, and Elara knew that if it turned sharply or rolled in midair they would find it impossible to cling onto its broad back. Nevertheless, as they climbed higher and higher, London unfurling below them like a gray-and-green map, Elara's overwhelming feeling was of gratitude for an escape that had seemed impossible. 

Crouching low over the beast's neck, she clung tight to the metallic scales, and the cool breeze was soothing on her burned and blistered skin, the dragon's wings beating the air like the sails of a windmill. Behind her, whether from delight or fear she could not tell, Harry clung to her back, Ron kept swearing at the top of his voice, and Hermione seemed to be sobbing.

To think that in the past that she would have fainted at the idea of riding a dragon. The wind soared through her hair. The weightlessness she experienced with each beat of the beast's brilliant wings thrilled her greatly.