55th Page: Conflict Across Time

(Timeless Manor OP - Sync by lol)
Timeless Manor

A tension hung in the air as the three groups stared each other down, Sirius holding a slightly bored, yet faintly alert look, Thorn watching the adversaries with a faintly suspicious glance, the Spade Mages' expressions hidden beneath their cloaks, though a strange frown found itself on the previously standoffish Spade Mages' face.

Just...

The final contender, the newcomer, merely continued to bite at his apple as he stared down the other mages with boredom clear on his face, his eyes not giving way to any of his thoughts. His entire face conveyed no emotion...

But then...

Just what was that aura?!

If there was one thing that both Sirius, Thorn and the Spade Mages could agree on...it was the strange aura around this guy.

"Hahahaha! I dunno who you are, but that aura around you surely means you're strong, right?" The Spade Mage snorted, a cocky grin on his cloaked face as he stared at the silent figure, who only seemed to ignore his words.

"The cold shoulder? Haha, I guess I was right then. That hubris reserved for the strong, its unmistakable!" The Spade Mage laughed wildly, before seeming to compose himself as Sirius cast him a glance.

Was he seriously trying to antagonize this guy?

Well, not that Sirius particularly minded, but first he'd rather figure out what the deal with this guys' aura was...

Of course, that probably meant he'd have to fight him first.

"Well then, let's have fun killing each other! The names' Jeros, what about you two?" Jeros, the Spade Mage, laughed as his cloak fell from his face, revealing his unkempt dark hair beneath, his stone gray eyes glowing with sinister malice.

"Small fry really are getting more cocky, huh..." Sirius snorted, hearing the proclamation from the now named Jeros.

"Well, not like it really matters then. Is our guest over there going to introduce himself?" Sirius jabbed at the strange young man, who merely ignored him, staring between the two, his gaze unchanging.

"Ahaha! We're the hosts, aren't we? It'd be rude to not introduce ourselves first, don't you agree, Frosty?" Jeros pointed out, a grin plastered on his face as Sirius glared at him for a moment, before sighing.

"Sirius. Won't really matters, I guess. You won't be leaving here to remember it." Sirius spoke nonchalantly, cracking his neck before both he and Jeros turned towards the final figure in the deadlock.

"..." However, the stranger merely took another bite of his apple, gulping it down before finally shifting his gaze, meeting the two's eyes, momentarily sending chills down their spines.

"Margos." The man spoke emotionlessly, tossing aside the apple before jumping off of the pillar he previously sat upon, his movements traceless.

"Thorn, those other two are all yours. Deal with them however you want, I don't really care. Just don't lose." Sirius instructed towards his tanned companion, getting a small chuckle in return.