225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima

   It's a special chapter for this year! I just got an idea for a story, and decided to write at least one more story for this year, enjoy! It was a long time for a Fairy Tail oneshot and yes. There was a plan for Mistletoe scene ahah maybe with Irene? But needed to stop myself from making this story even bigger. Sometimes just need to forget and stop creating ideas for oneshot.

   This time just imagine Irene with two Erzas as her daughters – Erza Scarlet as younger one, and Erza Knightwalker as older one. There is no any Edolas things or canon elements, because this story is purely focused on the Christmas theme.

    There is something with Redheads (Flame ones) or with me and creators... They are always great looking ones. I also had an idea for another Erzas story a bit more touching canon things, but I will see how this story is welcomed and then maybe create a next story with lovely Scarlet ladies.

Merry Christmas!

*****

Mirajane Strauss: Will you grow up? I don't know how you are wrapped around Erza little finger and still act like a little child sometimes in our guild. Hmm... Should I tell her what are you doing when she is away from Magnolia?

(Y/N): You will not dare... Mira no!

Mirajane Strauss: Yes, oh Mira yes! I'm still focused on you (Y/N), but you know... I have work to do, anything else you want to whine about? I told you to grow up.

   Mirajane backed away from the bar counter to work around wiping tables and collecting some booze lying around. (Y/N) sighed looking in his cup of beer. How Mira I know from past changed to this annoying sunshine?

Mirajane Strauss: Meeting the family of your girlfriend isn't that scary as you imagine in your thick head.

(Y/N): And I should trust you in this matter because?

Mirajane Strauss: Do you have any alternatives?

(Y/N): No?

Mirajane Strauss: You know that she has only older sister and mother, so I know for sure that girlfriends mothers often favors their daughters boyfriends, there is no father that would skin you alive. Hmm... There is still Erza older sister. She is quite a different story to begin.

    Mirajane moved around him cleaning everything in her hands reach while (Y/N) waited for her continuation. A minute passed and annoyed (Y/N) tapped her shoulder.

(Y/N): What's up with her older sister?

Mirajane Strauss: Nothing. Well, she may kill you, but her little sister would be mad at her so yeah. If you don't destroy Erza Christmas mood then you are safe as child in her warm arms. 

(Y/N): There is no other option?

Mirajane Strauss: Finally, you start to learn something. It's good that tin can won over your heart, at least I don't need to act as your mother. Where she is anyway? Getting some naughty lingerie, or you were a good boy this year?

(Y/N): Why do I ever decide to start a friendship with you?

Mirajane Strauss: Hah! It wasn't like that! It was me who put you in the friend zone. Sho, sho now. Go buy your girlfriend some strawberry cake or something.

*****