He gets his ear pierced

It has come to my attention that Mr Partridge pierced his ear. So therefore, I could not miss the opportunity to write about it.

Sir, you look very pretty :)

-

"Y/n I can't do it" Louis says turning to look at you from his seat on the stool of his dresser.

Peer up at him from his bed.

"Look you don't have to, you said you wanted to of course, but it's okay to back out" you say reassuringly to him smiling softly.

"I just- will it hurt?" He inquires raising an eyebrow with a rather worried looking expression.

"It only hurts like a pinch, I promise. Plus I'll be there to hold your hand so you can break the bones if you would really like" you say teasingly to him with a friendly smirk on your face.

He tilts his head sideways and furrows his brows giving you a pointed look.

You laugh at him slightly before walking over to him and leaning down to peck his lips placing your hands on his shoulders.

"I'm all seriousness, Louis, it'll be fine. They disinfect the needle and then they hold it to your ears before counting to three and finally then piercing them. It's over a lot faster than you think and by the time it's finished you will barely be able to feel anything, just maybe your ears will feel a bit hotter than normal" you say cupping his face in your hands and looking into his eyes so he knows you're telling the truth.

He breaths out a deep breath before removing his hands which he previously placed on your hips earlier and tapping them on his lap and nodding as if to reassure himself.

"Yeah! Okay, I'll be fine. Yeah I'll be good" He says looking at you with a short smile making small dimples appear at the corner of his mouth.

You smile at him before holding your hand out and helping him up.

-

You push open the door to the piercing and tattoo shop after practically having to drag Louis from the car.

You push him in gently before waiting for him to move to the front, not wanting to actually force him.

"Name please" You hear a gruff voice from the counter say and you look over to see Louis standing there with his arms by his side looking rather stiff.

You stifle a laugh as he speaks out his name before turning to look at you for reassurance.

You nod your head slightly from your position leaning against the door.

"Ahh Y/n! How are you my love?" Gary days from behind the counter, he's done a couple of your friends piercings so he knows you quite well.

"I'm okay thanks G, how are you?" You ask him, pushing your back off the door and walking over to where Louis is standing nervously and looking at you with rather adorable confusion laced on his face.

"I'm alright. So what brings you lot here then? I take it this is the famous Louis you kept telling me about. You know, when you gossiped your whole relationship story?" He says smirking at you which makes Louis turn to you with his eyebrows raised and a similar smirk on his face.

"Ah this that true?" He says teasing you before turning to Gary. "That would be me then" he says laughing softly at the deep red blush that has raised on your face.

You mumble a quiet whatever before walking over to the waiting chairs and waiting for Louis to fill in all of his information on the sheets of paper handed to him by Gary.

After about ten minutes, Louis finishes up and hands the papers back over before being instructed to go into the room where Gary will pierce his ears.

Before following him, you pull Gary aside quickly.

"You know when you do your countdowns? Can you please pierce on two not three? He's a bit nervous" you say quietly.

Gary nods understandingly before following Louis into the room.

A few minutes later, and Louis is sat in a black leather chair in a soundproof room with the piercing gun placed to his right ear.

"Okay so I'm going to start counting now" Gary days before winking at you slightly, which luckily Louis didn't see.

Louis reaches over to grab your hand and squeezing it tightly. It hurts you slightly but you don't dare stop him.

"Okay one..." the grip on your hand gets tighter.

"Two..." and all of a sudden, a small yelp escaped Louis' mouth as his eyes pinch shut.

After a couple of seconds, he opens one of his eyes.

"Is it done?" He asks sounding kind of surprised.

"Yes my lad!" Gary says sounding more cheerful now Louis seems so too.

Despise the tough and tattooed appearance of the larger man, he's a real soft dude inside.

-

After all the disinfectant has cleaned Louis' ear, you walk back out to the desk when Gary reaches into one of the draws.

He pulls out a sticker with a smirk and hands it to Louis.

"Wow, thanks" Louis rolls his eyes sarcastically as he looks at the sticker.

Both you and Gary share a laugh as you take the sticker from Louis and peel off the back before sticking it proudly on the centre of his jumper-clad chest.

(You didn't think I'd leave you without a drawing did you? Smh)

"Perfect" You say to Louis and wink at Gary as you turn to pull Louis back out the door having already pre-paid.

-

Louis got his ear pierced heiejehdehhehe IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

PHOTO IS ON HIS INSTAGRAM STORY HEUEHEHEBENE