65| Valer

"Can we go now?" I asked for the umpteenth times, not really caring about my mini injury on my stomach

"Emery relax, his gonna be fine. Here drink this." Trevor said while trying to calm me down with water. How can I not when I know how badly beat my brother was.

"Emery'' I heard my name from afar. I slowly shifted my body to face them with their familiar figures.

"Where did you go awhile ago? We've been trying to find you. " Fauvel stuttered as he still gasping for air with his hands on his knees.

"Are you okay?" Khlai asked as the others simultaneously bomb me with questions after that question.

"Yeah I'm fine." I asked so low with my head facing the ground then shifted it up to face them with a smile on my lips.

"A-are the rumors true?" Vane asked timidly as I looked at them for a few seconds before nodding my head so slow.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." He apologized as he tried hugging me for comfort but was pushed away harshly until he met the ground.

"Fuck away from her!" Erman furiously snapped while pulling me closer to him and away from my friends.

"E-erman you're hurting me." I managed to stutter out with my face on his side of his chest. His hands tightly grip on my already bruised arm.

He must've heard me because he remove his hand on my arm before slinging both of his arms to my shoulders.

I looked up to him to see him still glaring at my friends, specifically my guy friends. I faced my friends before ushering them to go, using my free hands before something will badly happen again.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I whispered, trying my best to calm him down as I saw his already grip pale fist.

He looked down to me before letting me go as he started examining my body again in a brotherly way. His been doing this examining things since this past few minutes.

We swiftly face the direction to see a black luxurious car who keeps honking until the door opened, revealing my brother in his usual formal black attire.

With his long legs and long strides, he immediately got in front of us. I was swiftly pulled away from Erman's warmth as I am totally squished on my oldest brother's chest.

"Are you guys okay?" I heard him asked as from above since his that tall. I moved my face to face him as he slightly bent down to place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"We're fine but can we go to Evy now?" I asked as I'm still conflicted about his health. Ale nodded his head as he lead us to his car.

Ale gently lead me inside the car with his hand on my back, my gaze landed on the man as he just looked at us amusingly. I was in complete confusion at the moment but Ale cut me from it by gently patting my back for me to keep going.