85A°

Hey guys. I'll have to apologise for dissapearing this week. Time wasn't on my side at all. I can't give you a breakdown on everything I've had to deal with this week, but just know that this update was a miracle. I'm working on the second part of the chapter and I'm wishing to finish it tonight, but I won't make promises. Lemme see how it goes for me.

As you can see, I renumbered the chapters lol, soooo don't be confused. Our babies are still in their prom, iyeh✨ 

Y'all were asking for the guys prom outfits and lemme confess, I suck at men's clothing 😭💔 But through external help, I tried to get good outfits for the boys, I hope y'all like😊✌️

Also, I tampered a little with Krisdana's face claim and they took away all my inline comments from the cast page, it's sad cause those comments gave me joy, but okay🤧 Feel free to check out Krisdana though ❤️

Let's go into the chapter.....✨✨

~IVANDOR~

"FEJAUN!"

I had barely even stepped foot into the noisy-as- hell reception and bunch of loud, excited, guffawing boys were surrounding me, actively trying to force me into joining in the video they were making.

"Back with your graduating boys! So this one is for all time sake.." I stopped Aaron from putting his arm around me as he screamed into the video he was making with so much enthusiasm.

"So, I'm back with my homie, Fejaun.."

Huh? Homie?

"You know, naw! He's my guy. He's my bro! We homies!" Aaron kept announcing in the video.

Guy? Bro? Homies? What?

"We roll, yeah? We cool. We tight! We roll on a regular!" He kept claiming.

"No, we don't.." I was trying to say, but I could only let out the first word, and his loud laughter caught my entire sentence off immediately. It actually startled me a bit.

Aaron shoved my chest as he laughed. "This guy, you're funny, you're funny! I like this guy!"

I didn't even say anything.

"So, so, tell us, my guy!" Aaron put the spotlight on me. "How is the night going for you? What are you your plans for the night?"

"Yeah, we heard you're taking Giwa Falade to prom, yeah? You know? Everyone's been talking about it and all. So, does that mean we're shipping you two or nah??" Casper followed up.

I wasn't planning too.. but I actually smiled.

"Guy, you dey blush for us!?" Aaron screamed immediately.

Against my will, I actually laughed. The way I opened up seemed to excite the boys even more and fill them up with more activeness.

I realised the only way they'd leave me alone is if I just answer all their questions, so I did just that. I was a bit relieved when they let me go and pounced on their next target.

A BurnaBoy song was playing as I moved past bodies of the boys of my set, all dressed up and set for the night, laughing loudly, talking loudly, taking group pictures, and like Aaron, Casper and co, making unending videos of themselves and everyone around them.