33

Camilas pov

We just finished with another show, it's was really fun but also so tiring. We walk off stage and I smile at the camera that is recording us, we go to our tour buss because we will be going to a different place now.

We all shower 5 minutes each, I was waiting for ally to finish and I look at the other two.

"If Lauren joins me does that mean that we get 10 minutes because there is two of us?" I ask, they sighed but nodded, I smile wide.

Ally leaves and I go in with Lauren, we wash as we talked, we stood there for a bit letting the hot water go down our bodies because we had a few minutes spare.

"Come babe" Lauren said, I sigh but turn the shower off and get out.

Lauren and I were laying in the bunk cuddling and talking, the other girls where asleep so we were being quiet.

"Babe" Lauren whispers, I nod softly

"I'm horny" she whispers in my ear, I smile because I was too

"The girls" I say, she shrugs

"Are asleep" she said, I bite my lip and get out check in their bunks, they were all asleep.

"We have to be really quiet" I whisper, she smiles and kisses me I kiss her back.

Soon we were naked, Lauren goes in her backpack and grabs a condom, I smile as she rushes to get it on.

When it was she lines herself up and kisses me as she pushes in, I smile into the kiss and moan quietly, at the sound Lauren grabs her pillow and puts it in my mouth, I hold her close and push the pillow from my mouth, so she kisses me.

She went soft and slow, I didn't know if it was because she didn't want to make so much noise or is it was because she just wanted to, either way whatever the reason is, I love it.

"I love you" she whispered in my ear, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back.

"I love you too" I whisper, she smiles and kisses my neck.

Soon Lauren's thrusts became sloppy, I knew she was close, I hold her closer and kiss her cheek.

"Cum" I whisper in her ear, at that she did. She relaxes on top of me, I rub her back as her breath became slower. She pulls out and ties the condom, she puts some boxers on and a sports bra and gets out of the bunk, she came back a few seconds later without the condom. I put on some of Lauren's boxers and her big shirt, I cuddle her and we fall asleep in each other's arms.