34

Lauren's pov

I was out on my own, everyone stayed in the hotel, they were all tired from the show when I wasn't as tired today. So I've gone out to explore about the place we are at,  it was kind of boring on my own I did want Camz to come, but she said she was tired and didn't feel well. So I let her stay at the hotel with the girls, she said she just wanted sleep and So I let her have her sleep.

I went and got some food for everyone, as I was walking back I walked the long way, I wanted to go through this wooded area, I love nature it makes me happy being in it and through here leads to the hotel too, an extra 5 minutes wouldn't matter anyway.

I got to the hotel and went to dinahs room, that's where they all were. The door was open so I just walk in, I smile at everyone but they don't smile back making me frown, then I realise.

"Where is she?" I ask, ally sighed

"She's gone to the hospital" she said, my heart broke

"W-why?" I ask, I place the food down

"She passed out, she's just gone for a check up Lauren" ally said, I leave and go to the driver, he took me to the hospital that camila was at.

I get there and go to the front desk, they tell me her room and I run there, the elevator took to long so I ran up the stairs, squeezing past people.

"Camz" I say walking in, a doctor was taking her blood, she looks at me scared I knew she was scared of needles.

"It's okay, baby" I say wrapping an arm around her

"Just don't look" I say out of breath from running

"Why you out of breath?" She asked, I kiss her head

"I ran up the stairs to your room, the elevator was taking too long" I say, she nods

"All done, ms cabello" the doctor said, he out a plaster in her arm and she looks

"I'll just go get everything looked at, you will be staying the night just to make sure you're okay" he said, she nods softly looking at me.

"The show" she said, I nod

"Don't worry about the show, you're more important" I say, she nods softly cuddling me

"Baby, what happened?" I ask, she shrugs

"When you left I took a nap in dinahs room as you said, when i woke up I felt sick but I didn't throw up I just passed out" she said, I nod.

"You feeling okay now?" I ask, she nods softly

"I feel a bit better" she said, I nod kissing her head.

A few hours later the doctor came back, camila had her head on my chest as she was lead down, she got a headache.

"Well ms cabello, you are over tired, you are dehydrated, you also need some food...that's why you passed out" he said, she nods softly.

"Do I still have to stay the night?" She asked, he nodded

"You need rest, I would say for 2 days, so today and Tomorrow you need rest, I'll go get a nurse you bring you some food and water" he said, she nods softly, he asked me and I said I was fine.

Soon camila was eating, she drank her water, I made sure she ate everything, her water was gone in a couple minutes too.

"You can go back to the hotel if you want" Camila said, i shook my head

"I'm fine" I say, she nods

The girls came to visit, asking if camila was okay, she was, they had to stay back to tell the tour manager who was out and not answering her phone.

They stayed for a while before having to leave, I stayed all night with camila.