Chapter four

~~~~~
I was just drawing by the corner of the class when I heard her voice.I looked up and saw her standing in front of me.'Is she actually talking to me' I wondered.'What should I say..Oh shit I've been quiet for too long' I should probably reply.

"Um..Hey.." I got cut off.
"Hey what are you doing,C'mon Rose is waiting for us" A brown haired girl said.(Jennie)
"Aishhh,I'm coming.See you later Jimin" She said and left with the brown haired girl.
"What just happened..She said hi to me but I couldn't reply on time,ahh stupid me...Oh well I better get going to my next class,Thank God I only have three classes left to go" I said grabbing my backpack and dashing out of the class.
...
After two of my classes I went to my usual spot at the back of the school since it was lunch time. I brought out my phone and headphones and play Light your heart by Jorge Blanco.
'On the night streetlights are gone
I'll be the sun so your dreams can run
Light your heart,yeah, Light your heart up
Light your heart, yeah, Light your heart up' I sing along.

I get so lost in the song that I didn't notice that someone was right there in front of me.
"OMG,What are you doing here" I said Surprised.
"Wow,that was really good" He clapped his hands.
"Oh,thanks but what are you doing here" I ask still surprised.
"I was just passing by and I heard someone singing and I decided to check it out,oh and I'm Hoseok,Jung Hoseok. He stretched fort his hand.
"Oh,nice to meet you I guess" I said and shaked his hand.
"Your voice is amazing" he said with a small smile.
"Thank you" I said once again.
Then I heard the bell signifying that lunch time is over.
"I better get going" I said picking up my stuff.
"No problem,I better get going too, I'll see you around" he said with a soft smile.
"Sure" I nodded.
...
I get to my next class which is chemistry.After chemistry class I'm happy to finally go home. I walked out to the school compound and I saw a familiar face.It was Hoseok.I could spot that rectangular shaped smile anywhere.He waved at me and I approached him.
"What's up dude" He said with a small smile.
"Nothing much..I just wanna go home" I said.
"Oh,I was wondering if you wanna hang out and meet some of my friends" He pouted.
"Sorry maybe some other time" I said softly.
"In that case let me give you a ride home" He said with another smile.
I couldn't let him give me a ride home because I don't want anyone to know where I live.
"On second thought, I would like to hang out with you" I said.
"Cool,c'mon hop in" He said signifying his car.
I decided to text my mom telling her that I might be late.

Me
Eomma,I might come home late,so do not worry.
Mom
Oh ok,but where are you going? 
Me
I'm hanging out with some guys.
Mom
Ooo,so you finally made some friends.Is that girl (referring to Lisa) going to be there.
Me
No mom,yishh,Byeee.
Mom
Have fun!!!
•••
I chuckled at her last text.Hoseok seemed to notice.

Hoseok POV
"What's up" I asked.
"Oh nothing,I just texted my mom" He said.
"Oh alrighty" I said
After 15 minutes we arrived at a cafe.
I got out, so did Jimin.So he seems like a really cool guy. I don't know why people criticize him.
We entered the cafe and I spotted Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi,Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at our spot.

Jimin POV
We entered the cafe and I noticed Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi and two unfamiliar faces.We approached the table and Hoseok greeted them.
"Hi guys" He said with a cheerful smile.
"Hey" Namjoon waved.
"Yoo" Jin said.
"What's up" One of the unfamiliar faces said.(Taehyung)
"Hoseok,What took you so long" The second unfamiliar face said with a small pout.(Jungkook)
"Oh,hi" Yoongi said.
"Sorry I took so long guys. I would like you to meet Jimin as some of you know him" He said gesturing to me.And their gaze shifted towards me and I didn't know what to say.
"Hi,nice to meet you I'm Namjoon" He said and I replied with a nod and a smile.
"What's up Jimin,I'm Taehyung" Another said and I replied again with a smile.
"Hey,My name is Jungkook" Another said with a cute smile.
     The other two (Yoongi And Jin),which I'm familiar with just said 'Hi'.It was kinda awkward because I overheard their 'comments' about me before.(He means what they said about him in chapter 1).
So I decided to speak...
"Hi everyone,nice to meet you too" I said shyly.
"Come and sit with us" Jungkook said.
   I sat down beside him with a smile.Just then a group of girls walked in,two with I'm familiar with but there was also another girl with them. I looked closely and I saw 'her'.
"Wow girl..."I said weirdly and a little bit surprised.

~~~~~
🌟Heyyy it's me.Again.I just wanna say ✨MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE😆✨.OMG tomorrow is CHRISTMAS😆🥳. I can't wait🌝.Sooo tomorrow I'm gonna post a special chapter and a normal chapter.Listen up you guys;The special chapter isn't part of the main story.Oh and I'm gonna post the first special chapter today😝and the second one tomorrow(Christmas day)😜.But since most of us are living in different countries,you might see the chapter earlier or later. I hope you like them😋.And just so you know guys Jimin doesn't know Lisa's name yet. I know most of you are wondering why there are so many emojis and my answer is I Don't Know😂🤔.Anyways byeee😘.

Hehehe
Vickie🦋.