Angry Kitten!!

Ch - 50

Sana look at him with shocking reaction, her brows collided, tears start flowing from her eyes. He squeezed his eyes and turn to the other side, he never wants to see those tears on her eyes but today he is the reason behind them. Only know one thing that these tears can help her to get rid off from a lifetime pain.

Sometimes you to give someone pain, in order to save them from the bigger one. Need to make them understand that everyone or everything is not correct. Sana wants to forgive that person who again can harm in future for his other selfish needs...

If he was guilty than never try to run from here after knowing about her. But he does the exact opposite thing, which clearly shows that he is not at all guilty or think what he done is wrong.

Sana look at sidharth continuously who stand facing his back, her vision seems blurry due to the tears. How can he ask her to choose? He not give her any option just stating his decision. Because knows she can never choose anyone before him whether it's she herself.

He come first in everything, from every single person in this world. It's not possible for her to see him in pain daily, which he never deserve. She will die before give him a lifetime pain, the person who filled her life with only brightness how can she push him towards the darkness for life. No never.

But for all this she have to listen him and give the pain to someone else who claim to be her father. Who matter nothing to her. Once again she curse her fate because, she never get a parents love. Her mother died after birth and this two mens are snatch her believe from the father word.

Both of them give her only pain. The only love she get is from sidharth, he is the one who shows her the meaning of love. Without him she is nothing, he is her everything. She not for a second think to decide between two but,.. what hurt her the most that why he never listen to her and forced this decision. .

Sana knows that, just like she didn't see him in pain same goes for him also. But still its tuff for her to give the pain someone else. Closing her eyes she look at the other side. After sometimes a man come there with the syringe and give it to sidharth.

He move towards sana and asks by looking at the other side, "What's your decision princess?" She blink her eyes and says, "You know the answer already." Turning his gaze towards her he says, "Wants to listen in words, say." She close her eyes and says, "You."

Sidharth smiles slightly and peck her forehead., a drop of tears fall from her eyes. Kashish set all arrangements make a square with the candles, draw a circle of salt and asks sana and kapoor to sit inside it. Sana look at sidharth and does the same, sidharth drag kapoor and keep besides her.

After sidharth's kick, kapoor can't able to walk by himself. Kashish ask them to hold each other's hand. , sana does the same by closing her eyes, kashish start chanting the spell by holding their hands together. Windows open suddenly, wind start flowing inside, seems storm come inside the house suddenly.

Sidharth close his eyes for sometimes because of the wind. After sometimes sana suddenly fall on the floor unconscious same happen with kapoor. Kashish stop the spell and says, "It's done sidharth." He rush towards sana and says by patting her cheeks, "Princess. What happen to my princess?"

"She will be fine after sometimes, but i think we should check it once. Asks your mens to remove all plants outside, let the spirit come inside the house." Said kashish. Nodded sidharth pick sana on his arms, lay down on the sofa and call his mens by sitting besides her.