Chapter 31

"Hana, dul set"

We pose in front of the camera. Ryujin keeps on ranting about her wearing a hanbok.

I think we didn't get a normal photo!

After taking pictures, grandma came to us and handed a polaroid film camera.

"Take photos using this too and we will post it at that board over there with the other pictures"

"Love! 1 2 3"

"Wait! I'm not ready yet!" I said and covered my face

"Okay, that's it" she responded and take the film out

That's so unfair! 

I grab the camera at her and copy what she did to me but she quickly take a pose! When the film came out, she looks so beautiful!

Ryujin get a pen and wrote at the lower part of the polaroid. I also get a pen and write Shin Ryujin at the bottom part. 

We walk to the board and saw lots of old people pictures

We walk to the board and saw lots of old people pictures. I guess we're the only young people who visited in here.

I pin ryujin's picture, and she also pin mine. I read at the words she wrote at my photo.

Shy Dummy - ryu

Tsk. I glare at her but she just display an innocent face. Argh!

"Let's change clothes now" she said

We return to the different rooms and change clothes, I wear a cute yellow sunflower design dress. Grandma said its her old clothing, but for me, it still looks new.

I came out and return to the counter, ryujin is wearing her black soccer shirt with Shin 12 at the back and simple denim shorts. Her hair has been fixed into a short ponytail.

"Welcome" Grandpa said as an old couple enter the bar place.

Even though no one is playing in front, there are still lot of old people who gathered in here and just enjoy their drinks.