Big Mistake

George💙
Missed Calls (8)

Dream sighed as he put his phone in his pocket. He blow-dried his hair while looking at himself in the mirror. Dream finally shaved his stubble a few minutes ago and now he looks like a whole new person.

'Damn I look hot.'

He turned off the blow dryer and walked out of the bathroom. Heading downstairs, Dream heard a quiet knock on the door.

'He's here.'

A smile took over his face as he slid across the floor on his feet to the door.

"Hey!"

Lucas appeared on the other side as he opened the door. He was holding a plastic bag in one hand and his keys in the other.

"Hey, I got the food!" He stepped inside as Dream backed up.

Dream had given Lucas his number yesterday night before he left the store and they have been talking for a few hours already.

"You can just place it over there." He pointed to the island counter in his kitchen.

"Wow, you have a nice apartment." Lucas' eyes wandered around, looking at his clean place.

Dream let out a short laugh. "Thanks."

The guys sat down on the stools and took out the Chinese food boxes. They made small conversation while eating.

"So, your boyfriend broke up with you?" Dream slurped up the spaghetti that was hanging out of his mouth. He was confused at first, but then remembered telling Lucas that lie in the morning.

"Mhm." He was still chewing on his food so that was the only thing that could slip out of his mouth.

"That's good, that's good."

After finishing their food, Dream and Lucas sat on the couch and flipped through movies on Netflix. The sun was no longer shining its light through the blinds. The only source of light was coming from the tv screen.

They were sitting quite close to each other, sharing a thin blanket. As they watched the movie, Dream felt an arm reach around the back of his neck. He turned his head to the left and saw Lucas' hand lightly massaging his shoulder.

Ignoring the warm hand, he turned back to watch the movie. That is until the screen went black. Loud thuds were heard coming from above them. Dream watched the window beside him, observing the harsh rain pouring from the sky.

"Huh, I guess the power went out." Lucas moved closer to him.

Still staring out the window, Dream replied with "Yea."

"Since it's pouring out there, you can-" Dream turned to see Lucas, who was staring right into his eyes. His right hand slowly moved up to meet Dream's face, thumb brushing his lips. Dream was glad that the room was pitch black. That meant that Lucas couldn't see how flustered he got.

"Can I?" Lucas leaned in closer, their noses almost touching. Dream felt his warm breath on his face. He hesitated when he thought of George. Quickly getting rid of the thought, Dream nodded. He needed a distraction from George.

Just as Lucas started to get closer to him, Dream's phone started ringing. He took out his phone from his pocket and stared at the screen.

'George again?'

Scoffing at the name, he hit decline. Or at least he thought he did.

Turning off the phone, he threw it onto the coffee table in front of him. He moved back into the same position as before, giving Lucas a small nod, gesturing to continue.

Lucas finally leaned in, passionately kissing Dream. His heart fluttered, skipping multiple beats. Then slipped in Lucas' tongue. Their tongues were wrestling in their mouths.

Dream has never been a bottom, so this was about to be a fun ride.

--------------------

Dream woke up sweating in his bed. He looked around, eyes stopping when he saw something. A small piece of paper was sitting on his nightstand, along with his phone. He grabbed the note and opened it, revealing words in sloppy handwriting.

Hey <3
I brought you up to this room, which I'm pretty sure is your room, when you fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully we can do this again sometime ;)

He cringed at the small winking face at the end of the sentence.

Remembering what happened yesterday, Dream held his head in his hands.

"Why would I do something so stupid?"

He regretted doing it with Lucas. Even though it felt amazing, he just saw it as a distraction. A distraction from life? No, a distraction from George.

'George.'

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden sound of ringing coming from his phone.

***edit: i changed a few things up because lots of people were really uncomfortable with the sex scene