4. The Mission

LAST TIME 

Izuku had developed three different types of robots to aid him on his missions. He developed some humanoid robots to act as foot soldiers, dog bots for payloads and move faster, and large four legged tanks. His designs for robots were very revolutionary and the military had decided to try to implement in other aspects to improve their security and make the world safer.

_____________________________

NOW

WITH THE GIRLS

Itsuki and Ibara have continued to build a stronger bond with Inko to the point she had decided she wants them both as her daughters-in-law as soon as possible. They also have not skipped on continuing their training and both managed to get into UA's class 1-A sadly so did Izumi and the Bakugo twins. They didn't like it but they wanted to fulfill their and Izuku's dream of being a hero. The only thing that'd make them happier is if he was here next to them. Little did they know it wouldn't be long before they're reunited. DUH DUH DUHHHH.

BACK WITH IZUKU

Today Izuku was instructed to report to Commander Cobra’s office to receive a new special mission. Little did Izuku know that today was going to be a special treat for him. Once he arrived in the office and saluted as Cobra passed a file over the table. It was a file of the personnel and students of UA's hero courses. Izuku was very confused about what was going on until Cobra opened his mouth to inform Izuku about the mission.

“Sergeant Izuku, you'll be going undercover to protect the hero classes of UA since the principal foresees trouble,” Cobra said, while staring out his window. 

“I’ll be protecting a bunch of kids,”Izuku asked, as he was reading through the files until he stopped on two faces he recognized, Itsuka Kendo and Ibara Shiozaki. If they got in and something happened he could protect them. He knew at that moment that he would not fail this mission at all. If it meant seeing those two again he'd do anything. UA had class start this week and he knew next week on Monday they would be going to the USJ, he had 4 days till then and from the schedule he received they had battle training tomorrow. He was excited to go but he was to stay in the shadows until something came up where he'd have to intervene.

“I owe Principal Nezu a favor and he requested my best man, that's you my son, I also want you to be happy you don’t have to dedicate your life to me after you are allowed out of the shadows go reunite with your loved ones and live your dream,” Corba said, as he turned around to smile at Izuku.

“Thank you Dad,” Izuku said as he hugged Corba and choked back tears of joy from being able to be with Ibara, Itsuki, and his mother again. This was something Izuku wanted for a while now, but it was something he put on hold since he owed Corba so much. Izuku was  excited and couldn’t wait to see them again.

THE NEXT DAY 

Izuku has just arrived at one of UA’s training city grounds and he was observing class 1A and 1B from atop a roof in-ground beta (Hero suits are all canon, Izumi has Izuku's for the anime and Katsumi has a female version of her brother's suit).