🎄𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣🎄

this chapter is unrelated to the current plot, you can skip it if you want because it doesn't affect the actual story. it's just some christmas fluff 😉

Jieun sighed as she tiptoed on her feet, trying to put up the lights for the Christmas tree. She flinched when she felt arms wrap around her waist, but relaxed when she smelt the familiar scent of softener and shampoo.

"Wasn't Jeno supposed to help you with the Christmas lights?" Jaemin asked as he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.

Jieun smiled, "He had some important work to do, so I told him that I could do it by myself." She said as she continued to tiptoe, even with Jaemin behind her.

Jaemin watched her, amused. The, fairly, short girl was uttering quite a few colourful words in her head as she tried to reach around the tree.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she still couldn't reach. Jieun huffed, but she was not about to give up.

He chuckled as he lifted her from the waist, making it easier for her to wrap the rest of the tree.

"Thank you." She said as she turned around, still in his arms. Jaemin looked at her fondly before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You know, the others aren't home yet..." He said while looking at her mischievously.

Jieun raised an eyebrow, "Can we watch a movie together before they get back?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

Jieun looked at him, confused. "Why don't we just wait for them to get back and then watch a movie together?" She asked.

Jaemin pouted, "Cause they always hog you, you're either cuddled between Donghyuck and Renjun, or Jisung and Chenle, even Mark and Jeno! I never get to cuddle with you when we watch something!!" He whined.

Jieun stared at him before bursting out in laughter. Jaemin kept pouting, "It's not funny! I'm serious!" He said, sounding like a 3 year old.

Jieun stifled her laugh seeing that he wasn't going to let up, "Sure, let's watch a movie." She said with a smile." However just as she said that the door opened.

Jaemin's smile dropped as he narrowed his eyes at the door, which had opened to show the other 6 boys.

Donghyuck's eyes light up as he saw the Christmas tree, "Hey babe! The tree looks great!" He said as he came closer for a hug.

"Thanks Hyuck." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. He placed a kiss on her head.

Jeno came closer to them and pat her head, "Sorry I couldn't help you like I promised. Mr.Im wanted to see me for an assignment that I handed in." He said with a sad smile.

Jieun shook her head, "It fine, I had a lot of fun anyway." She said adamantly.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow, "Oh you were having fun were you?" A smirk growing on his face.

The boys looked between the two. "Why? What happened?" Mark asked, becoming slightly suspicious.

Jieun playfully narrowed her eyes at Jaemin before shaking her head and heading towards the kitchen.

"What happened?" Renjun asked, repeating Mark's question.

Jaemin shrugged, "Oh nothing, she was just having fun putting up the tree." He said.

...........................................................................

Jieun snuggled deeper into Jisung as the boy wrapped his arms around her. They were currently sitting on the couch and looking for a movie to watch.

Chenle was about to sit next to her, but Jaemin quickly beat him to it. "Ah hyung! I always sit next to her when Jisung is cuddling with her!"

Jaemin looked at him with a blank face, "Exactly, you guys are always cuddling with her when we watch something, now it's my turn."

Chenle was about to object when Mark came behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Just let him be, you know that we'll never hear the end of it if we don't let him." He said as he shook his head.

Jieun sighed with a smile, she opened her arms so that Jaemin could lean in. The boy showed her a smile as he let himself fall into her.

Jisung shook his head. "Hyung, you're such a little kid." Jaemin simply snuggled closer to Jieun, "Shut up." He said to the younger boy.

"Guys! Don't fight on Christmas!" Jieun said, starting to get worried that the boys will actually start fighting.

Donghyuck chuckled, "Don't worry princess, they're just kidding around."

Jaemin, Jieun and Jisung were seated on the big couch, while Jeno and Renjun shared the other couch and Mark, Donghyuck and Chenle took the last one.

After much bickering, they had finally found a movie and started to play it. Jieun was watching the movie, but as she was she felt someone staring at her.

She looked up and saw Jisung watching her. She raised an eyebrow and showed him a confused look. Jisung smiled and looked behind her.

When she turned she saw Jaemin was also staring at her, he was also smiling. Jieun looked around the entire room.

They were all staring at her with fond smiles.

"Are we not watching the movie?" She asked innocently. The boys only smiled wider. the five sitting away from them got up and came closer.

Jaemin and Jisung also got up, causing Jieun to sit up straight on the couch.

"Baby," Jeno started, as he squatted down in front of her to push a strand of her hair behind her ear so that it wasn't in her face.

She looked at them still a little confused.

"You know, we've been sitting here for quite a while and there's something that you still haven't noticed." Renjun said as he looked at her with a smile.

She looked around the room, nothing seemed to have changed.

"Everything's still the same." She said as she looked at the boys with a frown.

They chuckled, "Oh angel." Mark said as he put a finger under her chin and tilted it up so that she saw the ceiling.

Her jaw dropped as she stared at the ceiling in disbelief. It the middle on the ceiling was a single mistletoe.

"Who put a mistletoe on the ceiling?! How did you even get high enough to put it there?!" She asked the boys with an incredulous look on her face.

"You missing the point Jieunnie." Chenle said as he came closer. At this point they were all surrounding her.

Jeno and Mark were squatted in front of her while the others stood behind them.

"You know what happens when your under a mistletoe right?" Donghyuck asked with a smirk.

"Everyone knows what happens." Jisung said as he rolled his eyes. Jaemin elbowed him, as if telling him to shut up.

"Shhh, so you know what happens right?" Jaemin asked the girl again.

Jieun took a deep breath. "I guess that means that we're not going to watch the movie." She said with a sigh, yet she was smiling.

"Nope." They all replied.

Happy Holidays everyone!! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! Please stay safe and healthy!!!
❤️❤️❤️

~sunnyhyuck 💚