Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - I Don't Recall (2)

Chi Ying returned to her school after she had dropped off Chi Cheng. She didn't have a lot of classes at senior level. The first class didn't start till 10 AM. But this was only temporary. She had heard that rehearsal would take up a lot of time in the future.

This next class was a whole class participation one with no splitting into smaller groups. Most of the students made it today, including Xiao Hang.

Xiao Hang has been acting since he was a child and had already signed a contract before he even got into the university. He has pretty high popularity and was one of the best. He was at the same level as Chi Ying.

Xiao Hang had followed the university's rules the past few years and did not participate in the filming of any movies. Most of his fans expressed that they understood and stuck it out with him. After all, Xiao Hang was so good looking that his fans were happy just seeing his photos.

Having laid low for three years, Xiao Hang was now in his fourth year of college, and his features were entirely that of an adult. Even his height had reached 1.8 meters. His agent couldn't be happier and had looked for plenty of resources for him. Rumor had it that he had already accepted the roles in a few high dollar productions and only attended school infrequently.

As soon as Chi Ying walked inside her classroom, she heard three different types of noises.

Part of the girls were still excited over Li Jinyuan's incredible look and his domineering CEO auro from the night before. They were chatting about how they'd have no more regrets if they were to die now after being about to witness that, etc. etc.

Another group was gathered around Xiao Hang, but he was quiet for the most part.

Besides those, Tan Ke and her girlfriends were the loudest inside the classroom.

"That's amazing, KeKe. You've signed with a company already. And Huanyu no less! If I could sign with Huanyu, I'll be so happy that I'd laugh in my sleep."

"Don't forget the little people when you become a big star in the future!"

"Yes, and not me neither."

Tan Ke, her legs crossed, said mindlessly, "I won't."

After what had happened last night, Chi Ying didn't really want to hear anything about Huanyu. She frowned ever so lightly.

Noticing Chi Ying's entrance, Tan Ke didn't pay her any attention this time.

Zhao Wan's eyes brightened a little when she spotted Chi Ying. She pulled her over to a seat next to her and said in a low voice, "Did you hear that, Ying? Tan Ke signed an A-level contract with Huanyu. Her acting isn't bad, but I don't think it was A-level either. Oh man... she's so lucky."

Chi Ying put her bookbag down and pulled out her notebook and a pen. She pursed her lips and said, "Sometimes it's not all about your acting when it comes to the entertainment circle."

"It's already 2019. You are the only one who still takes notes this way," said Zhao Wan with her head propped up in her palm and looked over at Chi Ying. "What else if not the acting? Looks? Ying, you are so pretty, have such a nice body, and you are so hard working too. Why don't you submit your resume to Oushi? Oushi is much better than Huanyu anyway."

Zhao Wan got more and more excited as she talked so her voice also became louder. A girl in front of her turned around and said, "Oh, you can forget about that. Oushi almost never signs a newbie."

Zhao Wan smacked her lips and said, ".... Alright."

Chi Ying said to her seriously, "I am not planning on signing up with any companies just yet. I want to first give Director Gu's movie a shot."

Speaking of Director Gu, Zhao Wan was excited. She threw her arms around Chi Ying and thanked her profusely.

Last evening, after Song QingFeng had shown Chi Ying around and introduced her to Gu YuanChen, Chi Ying brought Zhao Wan around and also got her an audition for Director Gu's newest work.

This was Director Gu's movie in question! Every role was a good role in his movies! That was exactly how her goddess Geng ShiTong became popular!

But, recalling the crazy asks during the audition, her look dimmed. Leaning on the top of her desk, she moaned loudly, "I've heard that Director Gu has a very high bar and is very strict. What's worse was that we weren't able to get any kind of information on the roles ahead of time."

"It would still be a good experience anyway. Besides, you possess a good aura." Chi Ying patted her and smiled.

Zhao Wan smiled back at her as well.

At this time, the bell rang and the class commenced.

Liao YaYun, the instructor who graduated from the Creative class, walked inside and announced in a loud voice, "We will be deciding on the roles of our class's graduation show next week. I don't need to emphasize on how important this is. You all should spend time on preparing for that."

The big graduation that everybody had been looking forward to was finally getting closer. Everybody was very excited and started talking among each other.

"KeKe, you should be able to get the role of female lead. As for the male lead... I bet it is going to be Xiao Hang!"

That made Tan Ke happy. She curved her lips upward and let out a grunt, "Mhm."

Hearing that, Xiao Hang looked up and looked in Tan Ke's direction. Their seats were quite close to each other.

Xiao Hang's look was cold. He said in a low voice, "She is neither the prettiest nor the best in her acting skills. Why would she be the female lead?"

Tan Ke turned pale. "Xiao Hang, what do you mean by that?"

Xiao Hang looked away and said nothing else.