Please Read

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for reading my work. I can't thank you enough for all of the support. I'm really sorry that updates are slow, I'm feeling too great at the moment.

I'm in my last year of school and it's so stressful and teachers are setting so many unrealistic expectations that my work is drowning me and I'm trying my best to write whenever I can but this is meaning I have been finding it hard to write a full chapter in one go as I normally would. I have nearly finished chapters for quite a few books and even published a couple of drafts in hopes that will spur me to update more.

I'm also not really feeling great in myself at the moment. I'm all over the place and I can't really put into words what I am feeling. Usually writing would help me and make me feel better but I haven't been able to do it lately and honestly, sometimes I sit down to write and can't. Not because I don't have any ideas because I do, but because I just can't bring myself to type anything. If I'm honest, things aren't great and I don't know what to do. I'm trying my best to write but it just isn't happening. I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry about this and I do mean it when I say chapters will be posted soon, I finish for Christmas break tomorrow and I'm hoping to write, even if I have to force myself too. I hope you can all understand.

Thank you once again for all of your support, it honestly means so much. However, I apologise for any parts of the books you do not like, for example:

In Kitten; the use of the word "darling". Also, for the representation of some of the Weasley family. There is reasoning behind all of this.
I'm Afraid; the fashion choices of Madison and the representation of Marlene.

In Towers; the use of "baby girl", it was a term of endearment which was tarnished by 365 DNI, it's not meant to be sexual in the book. Please feel free to replace it with a different term in endearment if it really bothers you.

In Hidden Secrets and Afraid; at the beginning they use muggle items/songs/books/films that are not accurate to the time frame. I was 11 when I started these books and quickly decided to remove them from the books since I didn't like them.

In Blue Belle; basically everything is awful. I'm sorry. Once again, I was 11 :/

That's Ace; updates taking years, I haven't really any reason for this, I'm sorry.

Hate how much I love you, Neverland, Donna's Summer, Simple Things, A Coincidence; I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry.

I will update soon. I hope this clears everything up.

-
Bella (Neverlandhiraeth)