04. the aftermath

It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can't keep that person in your arms.

Kriti's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone rang, it was Arjun Bhaiya, Naman's brother. I immediately picked up the call.

"Hello Kriti" Bhaiya spoke from the other side.

"Hi Bhaiya!" I answered him.

"So, woke up?" he asked me.

"Umm, yeah..." I answered awkwardly.

"Acha look, please convince your friends & cousins to tell me, where they'll hide Naman shoes tonight." he said. Wow, The Arjun Mehra, is interested in a ritual of stealing groom's shoes. Insane.

"What?" I bet my voice sounded shocking.

"You heard me. I have to protect them." he answered.

"Bhaiya, your think I'll tell you?" I asked him.

"Yep" he answered.

"Then, I'm sorry to tell you that you are wrong." I answered him following with my 'zombie laughing'.

"I knew it, I just wanted you to start your day on a lighter note. It's your big day & I don't think Naman would like dark circles under his wife's eyes." he said followed with a chuckle.

"Haha, chalo I'll go get ready. And, thank you for this!" I said hurrying up.

"Hmm, all the best bhabhi." he teased me. Wow, at least someone is sane in this family. No, actually, only Naman is insane else everybody is so loving. Again the same freaking question, whose qualities does Naman have in him?

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom, who was asking me to get ready & leave for the salon. I have no idea why does the bridal makeup takes so much time. Weird.

❤❤❤❤

Naman's P.O.V

I woke up & realised it is my damn wedding. I don't want to let married TO HER. I don't even know her. God! It's so difficult. I just want to run away. But of course, I can't.

I got ready & then, I went to the salon. It was so weird to get ready for my own wedding. I mean, I've done a lot of ads & for the shooting, I had to get ready. But of course this is different. It's my WEDDING. SHIT.

--------------------Time Skip------------------------
(Next day after the wedding, reception day...)

Naman's P.O.V

It was our reception night, the wedding went smoothly. Everyone believes that we are so madly in love with each other, but only Kriti & I know the reality. Anyways, currently we were in the car, heading towards the reception venue. Kriti was sitting next to me. She was wearing a red coloured lehenga with her hair straightened. Whereas, I was wearing a blue three piece suit.

Outfits:

Kriti's outfit: