Chapter 6

Vlinder POV

When she woke up the next morning she had a smile on her face. Her mother was coming in a couple of weeks. Her family is happy to know her. And Ax who gave her a kiss on her lips. She touch with her fingers her lips and thought about last night. 

She knew because he is in a motorcycle club a lot of girls would want him.

"I hope he is serious and doesnt break my heart. I know we don't know each other, but I want to. Only time can tell what is going to happen."

She got in the shower and when she was ready she heard her phone. She looked who was calling her and she saw it was Amy. 

"Hey my traveler." He chick, how is America? Do you know where you are going? "I'm back with my grandparents. Venom came to see me and apologize. And told me that my grandparents want to know me. So I decide to go back. How is Autralia? " Down under is good. Very good. I'm going to the next city soon and then stay there a couple of day's and go to New Zealand and from there I don't know. How is it with you grandparents? And are there good looking guys? "It is great with my grandparents. And about the guys. They are definitatly good looking. But you will see that when you come to visit me. I told my grandparents about you and they are excited to meet you. So when you know when you come, then let me know. I will get you from the airport. So maybe after New Zealand you can come visit me?" I will think about it. I have so many places and country's I wanna see. And this is the time I can do it before college. Do you know what you will going to study next year? " I still don't know. I hope I will soon. But I think to study her in America so I can be with my family. Because I love them already so much. Did i tell you I have 6 cousins? " No you didnt tell me. Tell me about them? " Gunner is the oldest after him we have Viper after him comes Odin who is totaly your type after him comes Loki and then the twins Kai and Kayden. " Wait a minute!! You have 2 cousins named after norwegian gods? What kind of parents calls there kids after gods. Tell me this is a joke? "No it is not a joke. And my uncle and aunt did. But they are really nice. And build like gods. "This is to funny. " Hey they can also laugh on my name. But I'm the only girl. And a club princess. " A club princess? Don't tell me your family is in a gang? " No my uncle is the president of a motorcycle club. And they are not a gang. Gunner his son is VP and is taking over the club when the time comes. And I get my first tattoo in a couple of days. Because they are going to introduce me this saturday. " It is sad I can't be there. But in my mind I will. But I hear everything after.  " That is for sure. But they have wh*res and they are called bunny's. And believe it or not. 2 Already hate me. They see me as a threat. And before you ask. They are just like the tv very terotorial. But they don't know that I am the clubprincess. When they know on saturday they have to show me respect. I have my doubt if they know what respect is. " Sound good. But girl, I'm going to a bar. Speak you soon. "Okay girl, have fun and love you. "Love you and speak to you soon. " One more thing. My mom is coming in a couple of weeks. " That sounds nice. I have to go. Bye love you. 

With that they end the call. 

After putting clothes on she goes downstairs where she sees her grandmother drinking coffee. 

"Goodmorning Ma" Goodmorning sweety. How was you sleep? "My sleep was great. I want to go shopping today for more clothes. Where can I get some clothes? " In the city you have a great mall to shop. Maybe we can make a day trip to there. I will go with you! "That sounds nice. When are we going? " Tomorrow morning? "Yes" If we are going today to the clubhouse we can look if Ax is ready with the design and look if ink can set the tattoo. "Sounds fun." What do you want for breakfast? " Pancakes sounds nice"