𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Zymeir deeply stroked Zinnia's wet core while biting his lip out of satisfaction. "Fuck." He moaned out speeding up his pace,he often found himself lost inside of her.

"Mmm baby" Nia moaned trying not to run from him. There was no denying that Zymeir fucked her like no other. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt him reach around her pressing two fingers onto her clit beginning to rub at a semi-quick speed. "Shit do-don't stop I'm cu-"

"Cum on this dick Z, let it go." He encouraged her. His pace sped up on her sensitive bud. He knew she'd had her orgasm after feeling her walls clench down on him not to mention her shaking. Pulling his fingers away he placed his thumb on her bottom lip signaling for her to open her mouth. When she did he slipped his fingers in her mouth letting her taste her juices.

She moaned out from the taste and the feeling of him continuously hitting her spot. He pushed his fingers deeper in her mouth hitting her throat knowing she liked to choke, after having sex multiple times he grew to know her body and what she liked. She was most definitely a shy freak. They matched each other in bed. They both had kinks and things that turned them on extremely.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth looking at her as she was beautiful to him.

"Zymeir,"she moaned out, her mouth gaped as she tried to form her sentence.

"Yea ma'?"

"I want to ride." She sheepishly looked in his eyes. He smirked leaning down to kiss her lips as his pace slowed down.

"Alright."

Sliding out of her he sat back on the bed towards the head board. Zinnia crawled over to him while thinking about if she should ride facing towards him or reverse. Face him she said in her head looking down she noticed his dick still at full attention making her mouth slightly water but she went against sucking his dick just yet; she'd wait till they were in their last round.

Aligning his dick with her hole she slid down him instantly moaning. It felt they were meant for each other,She felt filled up everytime he was inside her and she fit him like a glove. Speeding up she tried to conceal her moans knowing she could get loud but Zymeir wasn't going for that. Her moans,slight screams,and hitched breathes were music to his ears "Let me hear you baby." He said as he reached over her slapping her ass

"Ou fuck," she moaned while putting her hands on his chest

It was approaching 1:30 in morning,they both had work in less than 8 hours; Zinnia having to leave around 6am. Luckily Zymeir lived closer to the hospital than she did so that would allow her to get a couple extra few minutes of rest. Right now neither of them were thinking about that. They had one thing on their mind;to please each other.

-

Zymeir sat in the short hospital chair in Mario's  room. He was on the phone with one of his employees trying to figure out what was going on. "Hold on, can you repeat that for me?"

"The door was open when I walked up to it." The elderly lady said on the other end of the phone. "And the glass is shattered."

"Did you go in?"

"No...I'm scared." Justice admitted while looking around. She opened the basketball facility every morning for the door to be open was completely abnormal. Honestly she was ready to hop in her car and zoom home.

"Oh, I'm about to check the cameras. Stay in your car Mrs.Justice Ight?"

"Ok,babe." Truth be told she was standing at the door the whole time. After Sol told her to stay in her car the elderly woman clutched her new Louis Vuitton bag running to her car as fast as her legs allowed her.