Introduction

Hello!

It's been a while, but here I am with a brand new story for you all. I'm really excited to be posting this. Some time ago, in 2019, I realized I was bisexual, and ever since, I've been dying to write a love story between two women. (Update: I'm now actually a lesbian). So yes, this story will be gay, and if that's not your cup of tea, consider this a good moment to close this page :).

The only other thing I want to say is that Jessie & Elizabeth will be:

-       a slow-burn romance

-       full of cute and cheeky kids. I hope I wrote them alright. I'm not a native speaker, so it's challenging trying to make kids' dialogue convincing.

-       wholesome and funny (I hope). Because we all need that in these times, right?

-       a romance between adults (Jessie is 25, Elizabeth is 30). I'm hesitant to use the term adult romance because usually, that involves steamy sex scenes, and I never really write anything more than heavy make-out sessions.

-       a bit darker in some places. It deals with mental health issues, so consider this the CW if that's something you struggle with. Also, TW for mentions of sexual harassment, queerphobia, ableism and emotional abuse in a couple of chapters. Oh, and some profanity.

I will change the title once I think of a good one, but this will have to do for now.

I hope you'll have as much fun reading this as I'm having writing this! I try to post a new chapter once every two weeks, on Sundays.

Love,

Erin