Cookies

It was clear that the past few days, Jisung and Jihyun have been closer, specially after the talk between the two. The members didn't notice that, all they noticed that Jisung was doing way better, he has been more open with them those days and a little back to himself and it made them all happier, even Suri herself.

"Aren't you planning to return?" Jeongin asked and Suri wasn't sure how many times she heard that same question and Jihyun wasn't sure how many times she had to step in and help Suri. The boys respected the fact that she wanted to rest and that she wasn't planning to be around fans and people again, but they missed her and they weren't sure when was the last time they were all on stage together.

"Of course I am. Just not now." Suri didn't say more than that, not even looking at Jeongin and he noticed how she never liked when the situation was mentioned. "Are you going to the company today?" Suri asked as she noticed Jeongin preparing some of his clothes. It was one of those rare days where Jeongin was the one with her inside the room and not Hyunjin and she definitely missed the boy.

"Yes, Chan wants as at the studio for something." Suri nodded, wrapping herself in her blanket like a burrito. "We won't be late I guess." Suri nodded once again and Jeongin smiled at her, grabbing his phone before saying his goodbyes to her and leave.

Again it was one of those rare moments were Suri was on her own. Ever since what happened at her old dorm, the boys never left her alone, either one of them was around her or Jihyun was with her. Suri wasn't sure which one of them was in the house today with her, but she was just too tired to even move and check. Suri tried to close her eyes and sleep for a bit until she heard something crashing downstairs. She groaned and got up, knowing that one of them was probably causing trouble downstairs.

She got up from the comfort of her bed, making her way downstairs, complaining about how she was the one taking care of them all the time. "I can't believe that I'm on a mother's duty even tho I'm on a hiatus. You can't take care of yourselves- Han Jisung what are you doing?" Suri wasn't sure what was funnier, Jisung cover in flour or him startling when he heard her voice.

"Oh, Hi."

"Why are you Hi-ing me? Why are you cover in flour?" Jisung turned as bright as the red frost in front of him.

"I was trying to make cookies for everyone, but the bowl fell and all the flour somehow jumped on me."

"The flour jumped on you? Jisung, you need help?" Suri chuckled and Jisung just stood there in his place, not sure what to say or do. "That means yes." Suri grabbed one of the aprons and walked over to him, looking at the mess in front of them. Suri groaned, causing Jisung to scoff at her annoyingly.

"I can bake on my own by the w-"

"Han Jisung, that's salt not sugar." Jisung gave his back to Suri not wanting her to see the blush on his face. "How can you mistake that. Oh gosh. Were you trying to poison us?"

"I-"

"Mix that." Suri gave Jisung a bowl as she did something else.

"Yes, sir."

"Did you just call me sir?" Suri laughed and Jisung couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he nodded his head at her. "I freaking hate you." Suri wasn't sure what was happening around them, but this was the very first time her and Jisung are even talking on their own for more than 5 minutes and she was enjoying this. She was enjoying the fact that she is being herself around him and even though he was still as red as his ass around her, but he was becoming a little bit comfortable around her.

"cooking like a chef i'm a 5 star michelin-"

"Chef my ass, you were about to put salt in there."

"Hey-"

"Hey-" Suri cut him off, mocking him, causing him to gasp loudly at her. "You're childish."

"You're childish." Now it was Jisung's turn to mock her back, causing Suri to hit the back of his head with a spatula. "Hey." Suri gave him a fake smile and he just rolled his eyes at her, laughing. The two continued silently, sharing a laugh every once in awhile when Suri complained about Jisung ruining everything. The two didn't notice the time as they were doing the dishes side by side as they waited for the cookies.

"We're back." The sudden noise surprised the two of them, as they turned and saw a shocked Changbin standing at the kitchen's door. "Hello?" He walked over to them, slowly confused.

"He- Oh Hi?" Felix was right behind him, also stopping by the kitchen's door.

"You want cookies? They're almost done." Suri said, giving the two of them a look as she cleaned her hand. It was clear for the boys to get confused when they see the two of them hanging out together, after all this was the first time in months. Jisung tried to ignore the awkwardness, as he smiled at the others. Soon the others joined as soon as Suri got the cookies out of the oven.

"Wait, they look better than I thought they would be." Jisung gasped, walking over to where Suri was.

"Wait, you two made them together." Chan asked and the two nodded slowly. He grinned, before taking one cookie, the others following his move smiling. Jisung and Suri watched them smiling widely. Soon, Minho spit his, followed by Hyunjin and Changbin. The others had unsure looks too on their faces. Suri and Jisung looked at them confused.

"Its too salty. What the fuck is this?" Minho asked, and Jisung gasped loudly, walking away from beside Suri.

"Han Fucking Jisung. You put the freaking salt?" The members watched as Suri ran upstairs after Jisung and they were all finally happy to see them together like this again.