Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter 19.

"Mommaaaaa!" Charis shouted in my ears. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned, rubbing my eyes slowly because of the bright light coming through the windows. I sat up and noticed that both Kaden and Charis were sitting on my bed. While Kaden was sitting at the foot of the bed, Charis was in my face, looking at me with wide eyes.

"G'Morning," I said, leaning back on my elbows. I closed my eyes, rested back on my back properly and pretended to fall asleep again.

"Momma! Momma! Momma!"

"I wanna sleep!" I groaned, biting my tongue hard so that I wouldn't laugh. This is why I was a singer and dancer instead of an actor. I was definitely one of those people who'd be reciting Juliet's lines in a play, then start giggling. I was a shit actor basically, and I couldn't lie to save my life.

I continued ignoring them as they both shouted my name, and shook my body. I was trying my hardest not to start laughing, it was so funny to see them so riled up, they looked adorable! When they both stopped talking, I knew they were up to something no good. As I was about to open my eyes, I felt cold water splash my face.

Gasping, I sat up and looked at my two little devils, who just sat there with innocent smiles on their faces. Kaden was holding my glass in which I kept some water in last night, with a smirk planted on this lips. Right now, he looked just like his father . . .so much like this father.

Shaking my head, I tried to forget about Chase for the time being. I knew I had to eventually confront him for closure, but not yet. I wasn't ready.

Charis was trying her best not to burst out laughing, and when she finally couldn't hold it in any longer, she broke out in a fit of giggles, rolling around on my bed.

I looked at her with my best, or worst, glare, which didn't help at all, because she started laughing even harder! Looking at my stern, 'mother' face, Kaden started laughing as well.

"You find this funny huh?" I said, pointing my now wet tank top.

They both laughed and nodded their heads. Then suddenly an idea came to me. An evil glint appeared in my eyes and a smirk made its way on my lips. Alarmed by my sudden change of expression, they both looked at each other with wide eyes. They both had a look in their eyes which said, 'Uh-oh'.

Without wasting another second, they both sprinted out of their rooms, with me hot on their heels. So for the rest of that morning, I played around with them, got into a massive water fight, tickled them both, as they both did to me, and played hide and seek.

After playing around with them, I showered them, dressed them and finally gave them lunch. Since we were all too busy playing around in the morning, they didn't have any breakfast, so I made them extra food. After showering myself, I dressed myself as well before eating some lunch.

"Are you guys done? We need to go buy some paint, because we need to paint your rooms," I said.

They both nodded before Charis ran off in her room to get her back pack. She always kept colouring pencils and paper in there. Even at a young age, she was very good at drawing and painting. I don't know where she got that gene from because I can't draw to save my life! And to be honest, Chase didn't strike me as the artistic type, but I'll never know.

I quickly went to my room fixed my white high waisted shorts and my light blue sleeveless cropped blouse, which was tied in a knot at the bottom. I slipped on my high top white Converse before tying my straight hair up in a high, messy ponytail. I then tied a bright blue bandanna, and used it as a headband. Moving it slightly on top of my head, I made sure that the knot was slightly to the side, and not right in the middle of my head. I grabbed my white Chanel quilted purse, which had my money, cards, and keys in and a pair of white Ray Bans. My make-up was minimal, yet flawless due to the make-up lessons my manager had practically force me to have.