13

Today is Friday and I told Sara that I would be meeting her today for lunch. We have been texting back and forward since we met. I asked Alfonso if it was ok because of her job and them being in the mafia and all. He told me it was okay as long as she doesn't ask too many questions or know what they do.

Sitting and waiting for Sara I ordered a chai latte. It was 15 minutes later when I started to give up but right then Sara came in. She had a big bruise on her cheek and she was slightly limping.

"omg, what happened? do I need to go all karate kid on someone? I asked her

"count on you to make me laugh in worst situations..... um, it is from work, it went pretty bad when I got ambushed, but hey I grew up with boys and we did a lot of fighting as kids so it is nothing I can't handle" after she ended that I hugged her.

"I am glad you are okay!"

we started talking and I told her all about my now brothers and how I got to know Xander when I was nine. I even told her about my parents,

"wow, Alexa your sperm donors are a**holes" I couldn't help to laugh at that. Because she was hurt she was free for the rest of the day. I texted Diego that we were going out for a walk and then went with Sara.

We went to a park nearby and sat on the swings. When Sara continued to tell me her story" My mum died when I was 12 and my dad had no idea how to raise a soon teenage daughter so we moved in with my uncle and his wife who have three boys and a girl. My uncle and dad are the ones who started the security company and then my cousin Leo who is the oldest one took over when they retired but not really retired, they still work but now more behind the scenes to help my cousins. Uncle Zeek met Aunt Lea when she applied for a job at the firm and well they fell in love after she proved to belong there. As soon as I turned 14 I started training with them because I thought it would be fun to know how to fight. I started working at 16 small jobs. they couldn't say no because I would draw the card that my cousin Noah is the same age and he has the biggest jobs and he is taking over after Leo. Maybe even before. So as soon as I graduated school I got the bigger jobs, and now here I am." I smiled as she finished.

"well, I am glad you are here now ha ha because I get to meet you" just then I got a call from brother Lorenzo.

"hey, Enzo what's up?" I ask  a little worried 

"where are you I need to pick you up you have to come home now it is important" With worry in my voice, I told him where we were and I just hope nothing serious is going on