A phone call woke Aimee and Isaac from their position on the couch

A phone call woke Aimee and Isaac from their position on the couch. The TV still playing a station that they fell asleep to, "Who is it?" Aimee rubbed her eyes.

"Scott," Isaac sat up quickly answering the phone, "What's up?" There was a brief pause, "Okay we are on our way."

Aimee stood putting her shoes on already, "Where are we going?"

"Stiles is missing," Isaac told her as he threw his jacket on.

Aimee froze almost, "What do you mean, Stiles is missing?" Stiles and Aimee weren't very close but he was still one of her best friends.

"I don't know Aimes, but we gotta go now," Isaac took off and Aimee followed behind him. The two jumped into her car and before Isaac could shut the door she was already driving.

Stiles was human, and that's what scared her the most.

Needless to say, the two made it to Stiles house in a couple minutes as Aimee flew through every red light and stop sign there was.

The two saw Scott running towards Stiles house, so they waited for him before they bursted into his living room. The three ran up the stairs and into his bed room to start the search.

"He called you to?" Scott asked as Lydia and Aiden came into view.

Lydia looked scared, "No I heard it."

"Don't ask questions, it gets confusing when you ask questions," Aiden told the group.

Lydia turned around, "Not as confusing as this," There were many red string tied around his room and they all met at his bed, "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Can't you sniff him out?" Aimee asked the three wolves who all shot her an annoyed look.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden crossed his arms.

Isaac spoke up, "Or he is an unsolved case."

"Hold on," Aimee told them as her and Lydia made eye contact.

Lydia asked Aimee, "Is he still out there?"

Aimee nodded with a frown.

"Did he say where he is?" Lydia began to panic.

Scott sighed, "He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere."

"We came here to get a better scent," Isaac told Lydia.

Lydia raised her voice, "What else did he say?"

"Something wrong with his leg, he's bleeding," Scott calmly stated.

"And he's freezing," Isaac added. Aimee looked at Isaac wondering when he found this information out.

"Its the coldest night of the year, its going to drop into the 20's," Aiden told the Alpha, which made Aimee roll her eyes with a scoff. She couldn't believe that Aiden was here to help.