Chapter 4

(Ok guys elder sister here. I know my pen name sounds strange so just in case you can call me the elder sister as Estelle. That was the actual pen name that I chose but since it was already taken I told my sister to name the account so Bluemoonkat came to be -_- so you can call that idiot as Kat or blue or whatever you like. Okay so this story was originally my sisters but she totally forgot that she was actually writing a story, and reading the last 3 chapters I saw the blunders she made so those would be edited later. Not saying that I don't make blunders I do, but when you read as a 3rd person you would notice those things. My sister edits my stuff too. And just so you know even though she gave this story to me. The plot would still be decided by her. She and me both of us are amateur writers so don't expect too much. There would be many grammatical errors so please bear with it. They will be changed once we edit the story. If you read this part till the end than thank you so much for taking your time to read it. Now I hope that you would enjoy the chapter.)

After reaching the house they gently tried to wake Olivia up. But she seemed to be in a deep sleep. They were at loss on what to do. As they were thinking on how to take her in their son came outside. Dexter saw his parents tangled expression and asked them,

Is something the matter? as he asked the question he looked inside the car. Seeing the sleeping person at the backseat of the car he was startled. It was definitely not because of seeing her in the backseat but seeing her state, even though it looked like she was sleeping peacefully but the sleep could not hide her puffy eyes, haggard face, and obvious sharp jaw that was the proof of the fact that she went through a lot.

In his mind this person was always elegant and sophisticated and always looking forward to brighter future, the future she worked really hard for, but now that person looks like a broken glass doll, like a shattered person who cannot pick herself up. He does not know why he thought of a situation to be that way but that is how it felt. Being the son of lawyers his instincts were strong.

Seeming to realize the cause why his parents seemed to be so tangled up, without paying any heed he gently picked up the person in a princess carry and took her inside the house. He may just be 16 but continuous exercise and martial arts made him have enough strength to not feel tired by just carrying a woman.

Davinia and David just looked at their sons back with the dead pan expression, seeing the way he carried Olivia people might think that he holds a romantic feeling for the woman in his arms, but being his parents and knowing the ins and outs of his personality they knew about how much of a sis con he is. There is no denying over the fact that he loves her, but not that kind of relationship. He admires her and is definitely star struck about her. Olivias number1 fan. How could he let go of this opportunity?

~~End Of Chapter~~

(Kat: Oooo TUFF guy. I am sure male lead is going to have a hard time with him being around (╯✧ ∇ ✧)╯Estelle: I thought you gave the reigns to me.

Kat: Just the reigns, not the story.

Estelle: handing over reigns means that I am incharge.

Kat: you can try but if you do that I wont forgive you.

Estelle: why am I writing the story sis.

Kat: because I asked you to.

Estelle: (ಥ益ಥ ┻━┻ write the story yourself..

Kat: You said you wanted to read this story further. If you dont want to know what happens next than sure.

Estelle: I hate you.

~~End Of mini theatre~~)

The chapters will slowly increase in length until than enjoy your life. this was just used as an introductory chapter or a new prologue to signify that the writer changed. but not the author though.