Chapter 15 - Identification

Looking at the door, the boy knew he wasn't gonna make it out. Nobody had come looking for him yet. Not even his friends. On the side note, it was nearly nighttime. He'd better get back to the room before they became active.

George's POV
"Tubbo."

George inhaled, freezing. Of course- Tubbo. The cheerful boy, obsessed with bees and the brightest one between the friend group.

"Tubbo! Oh my god-" Wilbur gasped, covering his mouth. "Holy fuck- that's whats been missing! No wonder its been so fucking weird!"

"How did we not figure this out sooner?" Tommy demanded.

George looked back at the tape recorder. The speaker- Grian- he'd mentioned Dream. Dream had done something to Tubbo.

But that couldn't be- Dream was dead. He knew that for a fact. He didn't know how he knew, it was just.. a feeling.

"He mentioned something about Dream's partners," George hummed thoughtfully. "And about a house at the top of the hill."

"I only know one house thats at the top of the hill around here," Tommy suggested, grabbing Wilbur's hand. "C'mon! We have to go and save him!"

George nodded in agreement, hurrying past them toward the entrance of the pizzeria. He sure wasn't coming back here anytime soon, he's had enough murderous animatronic action for now.

-
He sighed, sitting on the bed. How did this even happen to him? He just remembered following some guy and then everything went black, and now he was here.
-

George started up the car, listening to the doors slam shut behind him. As soon as he was sure everybody was buckled in, he pressed the gas pedal and they were on the go.

-
Everytime he was killed by the animatronics, he just woke up in the room again on the floor. It was a never-ending deathtrap.
-

"There it is!" Tommy gasped as George slowed the car to a stop. He powered it down and slid out of the vehicle, eyes stuck on the house.

It looked... awfully familiar.

Tommy ran past him, up the driveway. Wilbur and George caught up to the boy a few minutes after to find him aggressively shaking the door handle.

"It's locked," Wilbur guessed. Tommy sighed wistfully, nodding. His face fell, looking extremely sad.

George bit his lip, glancing away. He listened to Tommy bang against the door even more, furiously shouting at it. He turned, hugging himself, but movement at the end of the driveway caught his attention.

He squinted for a more specific view of the person and saw somebody with semi-curly dark, brown hair, wearing a deep gray t-shirt with jeans. They also wore sunglasses.

George frantically nudged the others and pointed to the person who clearly hadn't seen them yet.

"Who's that?!" He demanded in a hushed tone. Tommy and Wilbur turned and looked, eyes wide.

"I dunno," Wilbur shrugged, glancing back at George.

George looked down at the person, who had paused on the driveway and was staring at them. He stiffened, feeling the color drain from his face.

"Uh.. hello?" They called, sounding more confused rather then threatening.

"Hi!" George laughed nervously, stepping forward. "What're you doing here?"

"Going to see if Tubbo's okay?" They answered slowly.

"How do you know Tubbo?" Tommy demanded furiously, shoving past George. The guy looked at the kid, gasping softly.

"You're the security guard at that pizzeria!" They exclaimed. Tommy paused, looking a bit uncertain.

George pushed Tommy back into Wilbur's arms, trying to contain his nervousness, "yeah, ignore that. Who are you?"

"I'll ignore you, Gogy," Tommy muttered, earning a quick glare from George. He smiled innocently.

"My names Eret," they responded, ignoring Tommy and giving a slight nod. "You guys?"

"I'm George," he greeted back.

"Wilbur," Wilbur spoke up. "Wilbur Soot. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Tommy," Tommy cut in. "We're trying to get Tubbo back, he disappeared... a while ago."

"I know, he was led to the house by one of Dreams old partners," Eret hummed. "He told me the whole story. The key is only in Dream possession. If it isn't, one of his three partners has it."

"To the hou- wait, three?" George looked at Eret, frozen in his tracks. Three people helping Dream?

Eret nodded.

"THREE partners?" Tommy shouted, eyes wide. Wilbur looked just as alarmed.

"Grian only ever mentioned two," George said. "He said it was only just him and someone else. There's another person, though..?"

"Oh boy," Wilbur breathed.

"I know someone who might know where it is," Eret continued. "His name is Punz. He may know where the key is."

George froze.

Punz.

That sounded horribly familiar.

"...Punz?" George echoed, clutching his head. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked over, eyes lighting up as he saw Dream's friend.

"Hi there!" Punz smiled, nudging his shoulder in a friendly motion. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"It sure has!" George agreed with a small nod.

"Say, I have a gift for you," Punz said absent-mindedly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, rounded device.

George looked at it, confused yet interuiged. He looked up at Punz again and asked, "what is it?"

"You'll see," Punz hummed, and with a smirk, he added, "you may not remember it though."

"..What?"

"Nothing!" Punz corrected himself quickly. "But listen, okay. Fazbear's Fright. That's all you need."

George was shaken back into reality by Wilbur, who was staring at him in worry. He rubbed his head, lightheaded.

"What happened?" Eret asked worriedly.

"..Punz, he gave me something," George inhaled. "Fazbear's Fright."

"That's that old pizzeria that was turned into a horror attraction, wasn't it?" Tommy guessed.

"Fazbear's Fright?" Eret echoed. "That's where I work."

Authors note-
HI SORRY FOR BEING SO DEAD💔 I HAD NO MOTIVATION 😐

FINALLY, A SEMI-NORMAL ENDING TO A CHAPTER. ABOUT TIME.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! Happy Holidays to everybody <3 have a wonderful day/night!

111