𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ━━ Shoot You Right Down

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

i'm gonna shoot you right down, right off of your feet

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

be careful of that girl.
there's a fire burning behind her eyes.

she makes kingdoms fall
― and monsters wish they'd never been born.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 — 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 fuck — how — ?"

But Neville had spotted Ron and Hermione, and with yells of delight was hugging them too. The longer Elara looked at Neville, the worse he appeared: One of his eyes was swollen yellow and purple, there were gouge marks on his face, and his general air of unkemptness suggested that he had been living rough. 

Nevertheless, his battered visage shone with happiness as he let go of Hermione and said again, "I knew you'd come! Kept telling Seamus it was a matter of time!"

"Neville, what's happened to you?"

"What? This?" Neville dismissed his injuries with a shake of the head. "This is nothing. Seamus is worse. You'll see. Shall we get going then? Oh," he turned to Aberforth, "Ab, there might be a couple more people on the way."

"Couple more?" repeated Aberforth ominously. "What d'you mean, a couple more, Longbottom? There's a curfew and a Caterwauling Charm on the whole village!"

"I know, that's why they'll be Apparating directly into the bar," said Neville. "Just send them down the passage when they get here, will you? Thanks a lot."