Chapter 4- War of Discs and Freedom

“NYX WE NEED YOU!!!” Was the first thing shouted at me by a panicked Tommyinit as I answered his call.

“What’d you do?” I asked, looking into my camera for comedy reasons because Streaming. My chat was a mixture of confusion and love for Aeither because that bee might be the nicest thing I have and I love him and if SapNap ever hurt him for his pet killer bit I might actually cry real tears.

“THEY STARTED A WAR WITH DREAM!!!” Tubbo shouted, sounding equally panicked.

“You dragged Tubbo into this? Where are you guys? I'm coming.” I asked. 

“NEAR MY BASE HURRY!” Screamed Tommy as the chat read “Tommyinit was slain by Dream.” I ran over after cleaning my inventory out and grabbing my armour and weapons.

“What did you do!?” I asked, seeing just how many times they all had killed each other.

“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!” SapNap yellled. That was a lie. I’d been watching Tommy’s stream the whole time and this started because Punz and Alyssa had been fighting with SnapMap and he recruited Tommy and Dream doesn’t like fighting on the server.

“I don’t know what you want here, I suck at fighting.” I said, standing on top of Tommy’s base and watching them run at Dream and the others. I wrote in chat, “stop fighting it’s making me sad :..(“ “There is my contribution to your war boys. Have fun.” I said as they all just decided to give up after a while and everyone went to General VC as an end to the war. Turns out Dream had taken Tommy’s prized discs and was threatening them. 

This, of course, led to Tommy freaking out and sounding like he was almost crying as he ran around searching for Dream. “SapNap why did you get me into this?” He groaned. Dream joined the call and he and Tommy started shouting at each other. I took off my headphones and I could still hear them, that’s how bad it got.

“Don’t act like I’m stupid I was watching your stream and you guys were all screaming ‘LET’S KILL DREAM’ and proceded to murder me, an unarmed man!” Dream shouted. “All I want is a formal apology for killing me. And Punz. And the woman.” He finished calmly.

“W-WHAT YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR KILLING A WOMAN?!” Tommy shouted indignantly. I rolled my eyes and said yeah at the same moment as Dream. Tommy and SapNap stayed in character as they joked about that being too much to ask for. Dream went back to threatening to burn the discs if Tommy killed him again after he handed over the rest of his stuff. We went about our business, I tried to find something to replace Tommy’s discs and Tubbo comforted him while he moped around being sad about what had happened. 

Everything was fine until SapNap came running back to us screaming that he had Tommy’s disc and needed help. 
~Skipping ahead because I’m getting tired of writing this~

Basically they got the disc back for a second, Tommy bragged a lot, SkimMilk did a side flip so fast the earth shook, and Dream ended up with the discs.

~~~~~~~~~~
I ORIGINALLY WROTE THIS AS ME FOR MY FRIENDS WHO DON'T KNOW DREAM SMP SO YEAH SOME STUFF MIGHT BE VERY EXPLAING STUFF YOU ALREADY KNOW. I am lazy. I'm sorry but I will not be changing any time ❤