Start of the Rebellion

~~~

It was the final round of the Chunin Exams. This fight was the fight that the audience/crowd has been waiting for. The fight between the graduating 'Rookie of the Year' and the graduating 'Dead-last'.

It will be a sight to behold.

"Can I please have Tamaki Reisha and Komatsu Jun down to the arena?!" Genma announced, the toothpick that he had was still sticking out o his mouth and never leaving for the slightest moment.

The two came down and appeared from one end of the arena. They were ready for their up-and-coming battle that was about to take place just minutes later.

They had longed for the battle that the two had been training to for the past month. The tow stood in front of each other, just a few meters away from each other.

"You ready to lose, Jun?" Smirked Reisha, getting into her own stance.

"Don't know about that one, Reisha." Smirked Jun, getting into his own stance also. Their eyes connected as they readied themselves for their battle. Whoever won was going to have huge satisfactory in the end.

"I want a fair and even fight," Genma was standing in the middle of the arena."Is that clear?" The two nodded, their smirks on their faces were unwavering, not one even tried faltering.

"Good," Genma jumped back before he said the magic word. "Begin!" He announced as the atmosphere suddenly suffered and dropped down a few degrees. The sand and dirt around them shifted as the two dashed towards each other almost immediately.

They outstretched their arms and. . .

Clashed.

~~~

"Man, you all are annoying," said Naruto, darting his eyes all around him as he saw the Kumo and Iwa-nin circle around the two of them. "You're finished!" One yelled at him. Sasuki smirked, hearing such a claim.

"Don't think you know what that even means." Sasuki remarked, walking towards them with her Holy Blade in hand. "Don't beat them too hard, Sasuki-chan," said Naruto, activating his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Sure thing, Naruto-kun," said Sasuki, the ground shook as she started to use Lagnarok. "You've messed up big time." Sasuki crashed the ground with the blade.

The ground shivered. . . then shattered.

"I told you to be fucking careful!" Naruto yelled, trying to stay his ground after the massive shockwave that destroyed everything around the two. He just heard her scoff in response. "You never told me to be careful," Sasuki gave him a smirk. "You only told me to not beat them up too hard." Sasuki finished.

"What utter bullshit," said Naruto, furrowing his eyebrows at what she had just told him. "If that's the case, I'll take this just a bit more seriously." Naruto took out a scroll that he had.

A puff of smoke appeared, revealing God's Will in between Naruto's fingertips. "Shall I do a test run?" Naruto had no idea how to use the blade itself. "Go for it," said Sasuki, eyeing Naruto and how awkwardly he wielded the blade.

All the blades are usually used from afar and not from up close. But, with Naruto's, he could use it from any range and it'll still be efficient in every way possible. Can't believe that damn Yoshio didn't tell me the secrets about this blade. Naruto thought in a very annoyed manner.