[174] Narrative⁵²

Sana was about to get up but she remembered what Nayeon sent on their group chat. She looks at Tzuyu's face who is currently sleeping peacefully. She removed the blanket and her eyes went down on Tzuyu's manhood.

"Damn.. that's... whatever." she shook her head and closed her eyes. "I can't fold this. I know it'll be hard" she said and Tzuyu woke up and heard what she said.

"What's hard?" Tzuyu asked causing for Sana to cover her mouth. She blushed way too hard while returning Tzuyu's blanket.

"Uhh... Jihyo's situation is hard."

"Why is it hard?" Tzuyu curiously asked her.

"Because she and her boyfriend broke up."

"Oh? That must be really hard for her."

"Yeah, it's hard." Sana firmly replied while biting her lips thinking about other things.

"Hey, lean closer to me." Tzuyu demanded and Sana quickly lay her body next to him. Sana lovingly gave him a kiss on the lips. Tzuyu then rubs his fingers against Sana's naked body.

Their bodies start to get heated again but Sana suddenly stopped kissing him when she felt dizzy. She rests her head on Tzuyu's neck and breathed heavily.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Sorry, love. I'm suddenly not feeling well" she said and Tzuyu gave her a warm hug.

"Do you want me to call Minju?" Tzuyu worriedly said.

"No, maybe I just need to take a nap while waiting for Nayeon. We're going to meet Jihyo."

"Are you sure you only feel dizzy? I'm worried." Tzuyu said while caressing Sana's head.

"Yes, it's normal. Don't worry way too much, daddy." She said. "Wake me up when Nayeon calls." She kissed Tzuyu's cheek before she closed her eyes and let him continue caressing her head until she fell asleep.

"I miss seeing your face." Tzuyu whispered. He fondles Sana's chin on his hand and started squeezing her cheeks. Tzuyu smiled and said "You're so fluffy" even though he couldn't see her.

Few minutes later, Minju knock on their and said that Nayeon is waiting for Sana downstairs. Tzuyu doesn't want to wake her up but it seems like they need to meet their friend.

"Baby." Tzuyu gently pinch her nose. "Wake up. Nayeon is already here." He said but she's still asleep.

"Hey, baby." He put his pointing finger inside Sana's nose causing for her to wake up and sneezes.

"Achubaba"

Tzuyu laughed upon hearing Sana's cute sneeze.

"Yaaah! Don't laugh at me."

"You're so cute." Tzuyu said and Sana leaned to kiss Tzuyu again and again.

Sana's phone rang and it was Nayeon. Sana answered the phone call with a groggy voice.

"Don't tell me you just fini—"

"What?"

"Nothing" Nayeon said and laughed on the other line. "Let's go."