34

"C'mon!" Scott boomed hearing screaming from below

"C'mon!" Scott boomed hearing screaming from below. Derek jumped off the side of the building, scaling it down as Scott crouched down to let Aimee jump on his back before he followed after Derek. Aimee was scared that she would slip and fall to her death but they made it to the group quickly. Aimee jumped off of Scott and rushed over to Derek to put his arm up, blocking the two from stepping into the electric water.

Allison was laying in the grass, just standing up while Kira jumped and flipped over a car. Aimee began to stare at the water trying to use the wind to blow it away when she spotted Isaac face down being shocked.

"Isaac!" Aimee boomed as Kira grabbed the electric wire. Derek grabbed Aimee's upper arm thinking she would run in to save Isaac.

Kira brought her hand to the top of the wire and absorbed the flow. Her eyes burned a amber red mix as the three stared at her. Aimee took off with Derek the second the electricity was gone.

She skidded on her knees tapping Isaac's face, "C'mon Isaac."

"Isaac," Derek pushed him on his back, "He's not breathing," Derek told Aimee, "Scott, he's not breathing!"

Aimee pushed Derek back slightly as she placed her hands on Isaac's chest, "Cover me," She told Derek desperately. She closed her eyes and looked into the sky taking in a deep breath. She opened them, burning a fierce emerald. She focused, becoming one with the air as she forced air to go down his throat and nose as she pumped on his chest.

"Back up back up!" Melissa shouted as she neared the three, "Aimee you need to turn whatever your doing off. People are coming," She told the girl.

Derek crossed his arms, "She's the only think keeping him breathing."

"Okay, okay," Melissa mumbled, "Aimee, we got it from here. I promise," She told the girl before looking at Derek. Aimee glanced back at Derek who nodded at her. She retracted her hands and blinked a few times before her eyes were back to normal.

Isaac was pulled onto a stretcher before he was wheeled away from her, "We need to tell Stilinski what's really wrong with Stiles," Derek told Aimee and Scott.

--

Aimee fell asleep in the chair outsude of his ICU room. She refused to leave his side. The night seemed like a dull haze.

Allison joined her with Scott and Melissa in the morning, "Aimee, c'mon."

Aimee jumped awake and began to quickly follow after the three, still half asleep until she realized that Melissa was letting them see Isaac.

"Why isn't he healing?" Aimee asked as the three approached his bed.

"I don't know," Scott told the blonde. Allison reached over and grabbed Scott's hand and then held her hand out for Aimee.

Aimee stared at her hand for a second before taking it. She needed the support right now.

Scott reached over and grabbed his arm, "Is he in pain?" Aimee asked him.