Chapter 38

MADISON POV We walked up to Ric's apartment

MADISON POV
We walked up to Ric's apartment. Nick and I had no choice but to go, we were no match for an original.

"Nik, you're home." We heard a soft, but snarky voice "Isabella." She said seeing me and I looked up at who it was.

"No way." I said and Nick looked confused "You remember, I told you my dad was married... well that's her." I whispered to him.

He nodded and Alari- Well Klaus chuckled "Nik why are they here." She looked at Nick like she was seeing a ghost.

"I kidnapped them." He said and went to the closet "You what!" She yelled only to get ignored "You were right, the witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill." He said

"Who? Bonnie? She's literally been a witch for like 4 months. I love Bon Bon and all, but are you really saying a newbie witch can beat you an original vampire." I said and scoffed.

"You really are getting old." I laughed and sat on the couch, smiling at Katherine. "That's terrible." She said emotionless.

"We're gonna have to kill her, Maddox." Klaus said to a guy in the kitchen "What!" Nick and I yelled.

"We're gonna have to kill her." He repeated "Does This Alaric guy have anything... vintage?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I don't live with him." I shrugged "You really are my sister's kid." He whispered and looked in the drawer.

I rolled my eyes "Cross bows, wooden bullets, and automatics?" He pulled out a crossbow "Who is this guy again?" He asked.

"Ric." Nick said and I laughed "He's the local vampire hunter." Katherine said "So how'd you get caught?" I asked her.

She gave me a look "I was just asking, I thought you said you were the safest psychotic **** in town." I said and she glared at me.

Nick grabbed my arm. I looked over and saw him holding his head, looking down . "Not again." I groaned.

"Maddy." He groaned "What's happening to him?" Amelia asked, she sounded worried "He's turning." I said And he fell to the floor.

"Into what?" Klaus asked curious I bent down next to Nick. He lifted his head, his amber eyes glowing.

"Impossible." Amelia and Klaus said. I grabbed his arms "Nick. Come on, you can stop this just calm down....breathe." I told him.

"Let it in...you'll be ok I promise, just relax." I told him, he breathed heavily falling limp to the ground.

"Great." I whispered, everyone giving me confused looks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Melli, sister don't let the kids go." Klaus said about to leave for the dance.

"But, Nik...they're kids." She looked at me and a passed out Nickolas. "She's your kid, our brother...it's not really kidnapping." He said.

"Nik, this isn't right." She gave him puppy eyes "I think, you just don't want to give your dear husband another reason to turn on you." He said.

"No that's not it...it's just...Brother please?" She begged him. Klaus sighed and looked at me and Nick, then Katherine.

"No." He said and left quickly.

"What did he mean, when he said Nick was your brother?" I asked her and she turned to me.

"You're a smart kid." She said "I know, stop dodging my question." I crossed my arms and she laughed.

I smirked, like Damon taught me "You know, Damon would be pretty happy to know that his 'Wife' kept his daughter safe and entertained while being held hostage be her evil Uncle and a warlock." I blackmailed her.

"Nik was wrong, you're your fathers kid." She shook her head "Fine, it's complicated." She started and explained some things.

Klaus came back, he looked like he got the beating of his life.

"I don't think the surgeon fixed you up right." I said and he glared at me "Well, it worked the witch is dead." He looked at Maddox.

"Like I told you." He said and I fell into the couch. Nick had woken up a while ago, I didn't tell him anything Amelia said.

"Oh, sorry about that Little Wolf." Klaus poured him a drink, I pulled my knees to my chest not saying a word.

I know I talked down on Bonnie's magic and all, but that was her magic, that had nothing to do with who she is.

Bonnie is- was like another sister to me. That's another person on the list of people I've lost.

Mom, Daddy, When Klaus is done with him... Ric, now Bonnie, not to mention and entire life I lived a long time ago that was taken from me.

Is this how life is now?