Chapter 53 - Boys will be boys

Semi-edited 

Remember don't be a silent reader! Let me know if there are any mistakes. 

Sorry about the confusion with yesterday's update, I have no idea why it was repeated. I think it was a glitch, I hope it doesn't happen in this chapter.

It's been two crazy long months of travelling around the world on the Endlessly tour

I've never appreciated the world before going on this trip. Going around the globe, I saw a variety of different cultures. The best part of it all was doing it with Chris. All the memories we made together we'll have forever in our minds.

The fans were amazing. All of them are so kind and supportive. More fans than I had expected showed up at the meet and greets and book signings.

Heavy police had to be present because of fans jumping over the barriers and attacking us. The amount of times Chris got jumped on but teen girls was scary but hilarious. Chris would screech like a little girl and run away, making the crowd erupt in laughter.

The nights while everyone was asleep in their homes, Chris and I were travelling around and exploring. Before we left Vancouver, Chris gifted me a light pink instax mini Polaroid camera. He said and I quote, "A gift to help you remember our memories better." I swooned and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

The amount of film we had to keep buying because we kept running out would concern anyone. However, I like the idea of hanging them up somewhere in the apartment.

By being on this tour me and Chris got absolutely no privacy, fans were on the hunt looking out for us two.

No touching that would lead onto suspicion was me and Chris's plan for two months. It worked, but it was so tempting. I took advantage of the times I could just run my hands through his hair. You don't realize how lucky you have it until it's taken away from you.

I wish we could just be a normal couple, holding hands, kissing, and hugging.

But that's a big no for us.

I will not lie and say isn't been easy seeing other beautiful girls flirting with your boyfriend and not being able to do anything. It's actually terrible.

I think I cut my tongue the amount of times I had to literally bite my tongue so I wouldn't say anything.

As for Mark's health, he was admitted out of the hospital a few weeks ago, but he's getting around in a wheelchair. There's a chance of him being able to walk again, he just needs to go to physiotherapy. I went back home and visited him a few times when I could get a chance. I helped him get used to moving around in his new apartment he bought before the incident. From the looks of things, he seems like in good spirits.

My dad over the past few months has continued to steal from me, I've added a little money in there so he won't suspect me having another one. It's worked so far, I mean my dad is stupid. But I thank God that he has tried nothing. Maybe he's going to leave me alone? I hope so.