Ice skating and hot tub

Ok till christmas ends these next few chapters will all be christmas related!

It was the second day of winter break now and you woke up shivering a bit even after being under a bunch of blankets. You rolled out of bed seeing it was almost 10 and you threw on some fuzzy socks along with one of Bakugos sweatshirt. You exit your room and walk through the dorm seeing all the christmas decorations you and your classmates put up yesterday. You herd some talking as you reached the common room and there sat Mina and some of the other girls talking and drinking hot chocolate/coffee. "Morning y/n" Mina says smiling and you wave sitting down next to her. "I love the christmas season" Mina says and you nod steeling her cup and drinking some of her drink giggling. "What is this, its good" you ask handing her the cup back. "(f/f" she says and you nod. You and the girls then all talk about what you wanna do for christmas and what you want.

It was around noon now and the rest of the class was now all out of their rooms, even Bakugo. You were in the kitchen finally making your own cup of hot chocolate/coffee. You herd someone enter the kitchen and then you felt a hand being placed on your lower back and you look to the side to see Bakugo looking at the drink you were making. "Hi baby, you want one" you ask softly. "What is it" he asks looking at you now. "(f/f)" you say and he nods his head leaving to get two mugs. You poured the drink into the mugs and then you guys headed to the common area with the rest of them and sat together on the couch. You sipped your drink listening to the converstations everyone was having. "We should go ice-skating" Ururaka says suddenly. "Thats not a bad idea Ururaka, where should we go?" Iida says. "I can make a rink easily with my quirk" Todoroki says. You all agree and all head to get ready. You threw on some leggings, fuzzy socks, and a coat over the hoodie you were wearing. You put on a (f/c) beanie and out your hair in a loose side braid. You head down as soon as your ready and once everyone was done you headed to a little pond Todoroki could freeze over. Momo had made skates for everyone with her quirk.

Everything was set up and you were tying up your skates, Bakugo waiting for you. Once you finished he grabbed your hand helping you up and you both went to the ice. "Im not very good" you say embarrassed and he just laughs. "Ill teach you I guess" he says smirking. You held his hand as he led you across the ice. You started to get the hang of it so you let go and tried skating on your own. You moved gracefully across the ice, Bakugo skating along side you. You were smiling and laughing, just moving freely on the ice now. That was until you accidentally tripped over yourself and fell on your butt. "Ow" you say rubbing your butt as Bakugo just laughed at your wipe out. He then came over helping you up still laughing. "Dont laugh, that hurt" you say whining and then laughing. 

Everyone had gotten tired and you were all heading back to the dorms. You were freezing since you got a little wet from falling so you were shivering. Bakugo noticed your shivering and wrapped his extra coat around you warming you up a bit. "Thanks" you mumble out softly and he just nods. You guys make it back to the dorm, and everyone decided it was perfect weather for the hot tubs. You quickly got changed in your swimsuit and then put on some sweats and a sweatshirt for the walk there.

The place you went to didnt have anymore big baths open so everyone split up in groups to little baths. You and the Bakusquad along with Jirou got one together and you all headed there dropping off your clothes and towels. You quickly got in the hot tub, your body steaming from the hot contact on your cold skin. Everyone joined you and you just sat back relaxing in the warmth. You were seated by Bakugo of course with Mina and Kirishima on your side and Denki, Jirou and Sero on Bakugos.  "Man this is nice" Denki says sinking farther into the water. You had your head resting back eyes clothes breathing softly as you relaxed in this warm heaven. You felt an arm wrap around your shoulder and you took the chance to lay your head on your boyfriends shoulder now. "You tired" he asks kissing your forehead. "No, this is just nice" you say taking big deep  breathes. Bakugo kissed your forehead again and then just staying there resting on it. Someone then turned the jets on making you jump a bit and your body jerk. "Woah y/n, your jumpy" Mina says laughing as your face goes red. "It happened so suddenly it scared me" you say laughing. Bakugo then pulled you up onto his lap and you layed back against his chest. "Can we just appreciate how Bakugo and y/n are the cutest couple ever" Mina says making you blush. "D*mn right, no one even compares to my girl friend" Bakugo says proudly making you blush more. "Why is it always me" you say making everyone laugh. You then moved off his lap going into the middle of the tub and going under the water. You come back up moving you hair out of the way doing this since your head was getting cold. You head back over to Bakugo who was just staring at you. "What" you ask poking his forehead. "Nothing, your just beatufiul" he says pulling you down back onto his lap. "Thanks" you say looking at him and kissing him. You went back to the position you were in, him now resting his chin ontop of your head. 

Your time had ran out so it was time to get your stuff and go. You dried off then slipping on your sweats and sweatshirts. You all hurried back to the dorm, you heading straight for the shower with your pajamas wanting to get in the hot water again. You took a nice long shower, accidentally spacing out when putting on your shampoo. After you got out you put on your pajamas and dried your hair throwing it in a messy bun. You headed back to your room taking your medicine for anxiety, and then grabbing your bathroom stuff since it was now pretty late. You brushed your teeth and did all that stuff, then returning to your room to find Bakugo there laying on your bed scrolling through his phone. You put your stuff away turning off the and then joining him on the bed. You lifted up the covers and you both slid under, him turning off his phone and plugging it in in a charger he left in your room.  He wraps his arms around you pulling you in close. "Goodnight baby" he says looking down at you to already find you fast asleep. A small smile forms on his face as he kisses your forehead, then falling asleep himself. 

I need some soft Bakugo Ive been STRESSED. Anyways I hope you enjoyed cute little chapter! Expect a few more to come for this Christmas season! What do you want for Christmas? ~London