~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~

Y/N was just having a nap in her room when she felt a tug on her arm. She woke up to find Anjali pulling her with her mouth gently not to pierce her jaws into her skin.

"Anjali? W-What?"

Anjali just kept tugging her, gesturing her to the door. She's telling her to come out because she heard something. Y/N eventually got up with a yawn, fix her hair, and walk out of her room with Anjali leading the way as they head into the elevator. She pressed the button to the first floor. The door opened and Y/N couldn't believe what she just saw. The whole living room are decorated with red and green lights, snowflakes, stockings, and a tree filled with ornaments and a star on top. She turned to the kitchen to see her friends making gingerbread house with candies and frostings. Rikido was baking gingerbread men that looked so delicious.

"What's all of this now? Another year to celebrate?" Y/N questioned while Anjali look around in awe.

Eijiro and Denki came over.

"Glad to see you're awake from your cat nap!" Denki joked, putting on a Santa Claus hat and coat on Y/N as he put on a cute reindeer antler headband on Anjali with a red nose on it.

"It's almost time for Christmas! It's the best day of the year where everyone celebrate the day Jesus was born. It's an important tradition." Eijiro explained with excitement.

"Really? I never heard of it. Sounds interesting."

"It is. It's all about having a family come together to celebrate and have dinner. They even give each other presents."

"Like giving someone a birthday present but a Christmas present?" she guessed.

"You got that right!" Mina chimed in, surprising her and Anjali. "I already have something for you on Christmas, but I'm not telling you~"

"You just have to put their name on after wrapping a present and place it right under the Christmas tree. You should get ready. Everyone's already going shopping and be careful. There's a huge a bunch of crowds that you do not wanna get into." Denki said with a warning.

"That sounds cool. I've never celebrate Christmas before." Y/N said, looking away shyly.

"Don't worry! We'll gladly give you a tour." Mina wrapped her arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"Thanks."

"Like I said, it will be even more fun than Halloween." Eijiro said.

Y/N look at everyone to see them busy while looking excited. She may not have a family of her own but her classmates are her new family. She should get them something to thank them for their kindness, being friends with her, and helping her with her life and opening up to her feelings she's been having. Anjali nudged her leg and she looked down to see her excited for a holiday as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N puts on her warm clothes with a warm hat as she put on some gloves. Anjali wanted to come, but Y/N can't risk her getting lost as her friends have warned her about having a lot of crowd. Y/N promised her that she'll come back and they'll have fun. Before she left, she had made a bunch of list for her friends that she's going to buy. As she got out while heading towards the exit she stopped to hear a loud stomp. Y/N slowly turned and was surprised to see T-Rex. T-Rex gave her a nudge on the head as a greeting. 

"Hey, Rexy. What are you doing here? How did you get inside?"

She then noticed that Rexy was tangled up by Christmas lights. She quickly untangled them, helping her get out of it.