Chapter 15

Stephan grabbed all of our packed boxes and put them into his trunk. He drove us to his office all black skyscraper. I had never been here before. Stephan pulled up to the side of the building and parked. He got out and opened the door for me, and Gio and Jason got out too. Stephan grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, and the other boys trailed behind us. I have never seen Stephan so quiet before.

A guard by the door immediately recognized Stephan and opened the door for him. He leads Gio, Jason, and I to what I assume is his office. Stephan opened the dark oak doors and that led to a black and white room. Everything was so modern and intense that it was overwhelming. Stephan and I went behind his desk to where he sat me on his lap, and Jason and Gio took the seats in front of the desk.

A few seconds later, John walked in and Jason had hearts in his eyes and drool coming from his mouth. I shook my head and chuckled while John looked around uncomfortably.

"Ok John, what have you guys come up with?" Stephan started

"Alright so, we have connected Nathan with the Irish mafia. Now that we have done that, we have grounds for his murder; he messed with the donna, or soon to be donna" John explained

"Well, how are we supposed to do that?" Goi asked

"I'm glad you asked, we have located his headquarters so it will be like killing two birds with one stone"

"Do you guys have beef with the Irish mafia?" I asked

"Umm, what is that supposed to mean?" Stephan scruntched his eyebrows together

"Uh, like do you have problems with the mafia?"

"Oh. Yes, we do. Why didn't you just say that?"

"It's just an expression" I tried not to laugh.

Our conversation mostly just consisted of where the quarters were located and what in specific we are going to do. I didn't really say much and I just zoned out. Stephan's muscles were tense everytime my name was brought up and let me tell you, that's kinda hot. His hands are huge and they take over me. Everytime he holds my waist it's like half of me.

And not only am I just physically attracted to him, I am...in love? No. Stop Kelly, you're not in love. One day he's just going to get sick and tired of you and leave. It's just best if I don't get too attached. I guess my smile faded and Gio caught it. He catches everything.

"What's up" he lipped

I shook my head and lipped back, "later"

He hesitantly shook his head, yes and tuned back in to the conversation as well as I.

"Ok so all we have to do is take the car to his headquarters and sneak in. The tech team and I have created this app that lets me know the passwords to anything digital. I'll just dust some fingerprint dust on the keypad and hold the camera up on the app and it will tell me the numbers that are most frequently pressed and when order is most probable." John explained
"Wow, what can't you do..." Jason said leaning his head on his hand, basically swooning over John.

I wouldn't John isn't attractive, but he is nothing like Stephan. John is tall, maybe 6 foot 1, with black hair and green eyes. He is well built and but his shoulders are not very broad unlike most of the men I have seen so far. His styles is what I like best about him, he is always wearing dark wash ripped jeans, a forest green or navy blue shirt and air force one's. I would love to go shopping with him; maybe I should.

"So when is this all happening?" I suddenly ask

"December 4, principessa (princess)" I nodded.

Today is November 27, so I could totally go shopping with John and Jason tomorrow. I have to ask Stephan first though, I can not handle his over protective ass today.

After a few more details of the plan, and few drops of Jason drool hitting the table, everyone stood up. Stephan dismissed everyone but as I was walking out he pulled me back and closed the door.

"Principessa you are not to leave when I dismiss others. You are going to be my equal, understand?" I nodded

"Good, now go get ready. I'm taking you to dinner"

"Hey, you should start asking instead of demanding if you wanna get what you want" I smirk

"I was asking"

"No, you told me that you're taking me to dinner. A question implies that I have an option." I laughed and poked his cheeks

Stephan rubbed his forehead, "Fine. Will you go to dinner with me?"

"You're forgetting the magic word" I pinter my finger

"I'm not saying it."

"That's ok; I'll just go to dinner with Jason and John"

"NO, no."

I stopped walking towards the door snd put my hand over my ear waiting.

"Perfavore piccola (please baby)"

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry I took such a long break. I just needed a little mental health break from all social media. I have been going through a lot and something that I wanted to do right after my break was push out this chapter to you guys! We now have 2,000 reads! This is all crazy and so surreal. I love each and everyone one of you and I wish I could talk to you all. I have also decided to switch up my uploading routine from everyday to once or twice a week. I never realized how difficult it is to push out these chapters and how draining it can be to be to write for hours on end. Thank you for your continuing support through these tough times and when I needed my break. I hope you and all your families and safe and well. Happy New Year! Gotta blast!

-jackie