❦ seven.

: you're a gun, 'cuz i like to keep you by my side at all times... to keep me safe :

☁️ Michael ☁️

"Am I doing it right?" Loyalty questioned while lookin' down at her white high top Forces that was glued to my skateboard while we were at the skatepark, and she wanted to try and learn. She kept a tight grip on my forearms as she tried to keep her balance, with my hands placed along either side of her hips.

It was almost noon and we'd been hanging out since about nine this morning since I took her out to breakfast like I said I would, just so she wouldn't feel trapped at home.

"If you would actually move, then yeah," I say to her, while the board stayed in place on the concrete. She was struggling to actually make it move and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Bringing her eyes from the board and to me, Loyalty then pouted.

"How do I move?" she questioned hopelessly before glancing back down once again, "You, Rock, and CJ probably do witchcraft to make this shit move."

"It's not hard," I chuckled at her, "This all you gotta do, Tee."

Slowly startin' to move to my left and Loyalty's right, my hands remained on her waist while she was still holding onto my arms and she started to move on the skateboard. But I could tell from how her grip on me tightened that she was close or anxious to losing her balance.

"Stand up straight, gorgeous." I tell her, noticing that she was starting to lean over. "The board can sense fear."

"Mmcht," Loyalty smacked her teeth at me, as she gradually stood straight while we continued to slowly move along the concrete. "If I fall I'm suing you."

"If you sue me you won't live to see the next day," I tell her, and she just laughs before laughing beginning to step off of the skateboard causing me to stop walking so she could do so. Once she was now standing next to me, I then picked my skateboard up off of the ground and tilted my head to the side at her.

"You ain't even try."

"To break my neck? Bye." Loyalty waved me off before letting out an expressionless sigh. I watched her eyes as they briefly and inattentively scanned the area, before bringing her attention back to me.

"You look bored," I spoke. Because she really did look bored.

"I'm not, there's jus' usually more people here..." Loyalty pointed out, and that's when I looked around myself noticing that there was in fact less people present than normal. Shrugging, I fixated my eyes back onto her.

"Thas' a good thing though, right? You hate big crowds."

"True," she confirmed, "Probably feels weird 'cuz when I come here I'm wit' CJ."

"You ain't talk ta' her since yesterday?" I asked, and Loyalty just shook her head.

"Nope," she casually said popping the P, "she prolly still wit' Reese."

"Not surprised," I replied, before I saw Rocky walkin' up to the two of us with her skateboard tucked under her arm. Once she approached us, she didn't hesitate to talk to us.

"Hey, Michael," she greeted, dappin' me up as I gave her a head nod in response and she turned to Loyalty afterwards bringing her in for a side hug, which Loyalty didn't seem to have a problem with. "No CJ today?" she curiously asked, lookin' between the two of us and Loyalty shook her head before I said something.